Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Upcoming Focus Testing - Vesta
10-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi Captains,

I wanted to give you a heads up that you may be seeing a few Vestas flying around on Tribble in the near future. We'd like to let you know we'll be doing some volunteer, focused testing on the Vesta by some members of the community.

For this testing phase, we've looked for members of the community who have a history of testing new additions on Tribble and/ or providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback regarding additions. They and other peers they recommended will be playtesting the Vesta in group and solo play.

Some of the testing that will occur with the Vesta includes:

• PvP
  • STFs
  • PvE
  • Powers
  • Costumes/ Patterns

We'd like to continue doing this in the future so please continue to provide constructive feedback on your Tribble playtests and you never know--you might even be selected by me or recommended by a peer for future testing!

Please let me know if you have any questions by replying to this thread and I'll answer what I can

P.S. We'll be releasing a Dev Blog on the Vesta, including stats and powers, in the near future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Sign me up. Lifer, PvE'er, and Trekkie Class 10.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Republic Veteran
# 3
10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
I would like to volunteer.

I also ask the question... does this perk transfer over to Holodeck somehow/someway or is this just a tribble-thing?

Regardless... This is an interesting step in game-testing/QA process. Hope to see more like it in the future.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 4
10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Sign me up also, would love to give some feed back.
Commander
# 5
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

I wanted to give you a heads up that you may be seeing a few Vestas flying around on Tribble in the near future. We'd like to let you know we'll be doing some volunteer, focused testing on the Vesta by some members of the community.

For this testing phase, we've looked for members of the community who have a history of testing new additions on Tribble and/ or providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback regarding additions. They and other peers they recommended will be playtesting the Vesta in group and solo play.

Some of the testing that will occur with the Vesta includes:

• PvP
  • STFs
  • PvE
  • Powers
  • Costumes/ Patterns

We'd like to continue doing this in the future so please continue to provide constructive feedback on your Tribble playtests and you never know--you might even be selected by me or recommended by a peer for future testing!

Please let me know if you have any questions by replying to this thread and I'll answer what I can

P.S. We'll be releasing a Dev Blog on the Vesta, including stats and powers, in the near future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sign me up. F2P, but willing to test and provide some feedback
Career Officer
# 6
10-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icegavel View Post
Sign me up. Lifer, PvE'er, and Trekkie Class 10.
He means they've already got their elite group of people playing them.

So now you just write down everyone's @ name and when you buy it and if you hate it you'll know who to blame.

Focus our hate gentlemen...

*kidding btw*
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Brandon, sign me up for testing :-)

I've got "the itch"
Unicorn Lovebaker \
Yew n'Korn Lovebaker > @six-of-nine
Eunich Orn Lovebaker /
Career Officer
# 8
10-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Epic awesomeness!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Lieutenant
# 9
10-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Sign me up as well. I LOVE testing ships!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Ehh; kind of strange way of testing especially for you guys cryptic (in my opinion this seems like a Perfect World way of test because they don't want to give everyone a chance to test the ship then decide not to buy it on Holodeck.) either way I would like to volunteer for the PvE aspect I don't really have the best builds for STFs.

Closed Thread