Career Officer
# 21
10-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

I wanted to give you a heads up that you may be seeing a few Vestas flying around on Tribble in the near future. We'd like to let you know we'll be doing some volunteer, focused testing on the Vesta by some members of the community.

For this testing phase, we've looked for members of the community who have a history of testing new additions on Tribble and/ or providing succinct, constructive (positive and negative) feedback regarding additions. They and other peers they recommended will be playtesting the Vesta in group and solo play.

Some of the testing that will occur with the Vesta includes:

• PvP
  • STFs
  • PvE
  • Powers
  • Costumes/ Patterns

We'd like to continue doing this in the future so please continue to provide constructive feedback on your Tribble playtests and you never know--you might even be selected by me or recommended by a peer for future testing!

Please let me know if you have any questions by replying to this thread and I'll answer what I can

P.S. We'll be releasing a Dev Blog on the Vesta, including stats and powers, in the near future.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I'd like to test this for you, but I don't like science ships.
Rihannsu
# 22
10-23-2012, 07:25 PM
I am also willing to test the Vesta, even if I dont have much experience I did tested the Odyssey Pack.
Career Officer
# 23
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Great idea! While you're at it, go back in time and have someone test the Atrox, and have that person tell the dude who created it we need a hull material option that lets us see our hull patterns.
Captain
# 24
10-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellestadsto View Post
Great idea! While you're at it, go back in time and have someone test the Atrox, and have that person tell the dude who created it we need a hull material option that lets us see our hull patterns.
i think you want jamjamz or what ever name he goes by as he did that ship
Career Officer
# 25
10-23-2012, 08:22 PM
This is pretty cool, I noticed what I think is the Vesta in ESD - but seeing them flying around would be great.

Republic Veteran
# 26
10-23-2012, 08:43 PM
I have played many stf's and other pve stuff my fleet does weekly pvp, i would love to give the ship a go, and put her threw her paces assuming everything gets there and is not due on tuesday.....
Captain
# 27
10-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I volunteer for Vesta testing. I can run 'er through her paces.
Career Officer
# 28
10-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Let me handle her shakedown cruise, you know all too well how I'll find flaws.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Empire Veteran
# 29
10-23-2012, 09:27 PM
whenever a new ship is introduced, it has a large effect on pvp. it brings a new combination of station powers and movement ability, it can fundamentally change team coordination and tactics. as an accomplished pvp'er i believe i would be a good candidate to test how well the ship is balanced, in the one place balance is relevant, pvp.

i have several of the tribbles and other rewards from testing, i got a character to admiral during the F2P testing too.

in game handle is @dontdrunkimshoot
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 10-23-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Rihannsu
# 30
10-23-2012, 09:28 PM
I'd love to try it out. (@marhawkman)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Closed Thread