Rihannsu
My new mission 'The Emissary of the Pah-wraiths' is live (may still be in the review section).

This is the sequel to 'The Temple of the Pah-wraiths, and 'The Worst of all Worlds' however I have also added 'Nine of Space Deep' into the official arc as part 2. This will now make 'Emissary' part 4. All feedback is welcome, as are any spelling mistakes or errors/problems with the mission.

So I have explained the order in the mission description but for anyone here it's;

part 1 - The Worst of all Worlds
part 2 - Nine of Space Deep
part 3 - Temple of the Pah-wraiths
part 4 - The Emissary of the Pah-wraiths
part 5 - This Far No Further (coming soon in the not too distant future)

'Nine of space deep' was always meant to be part of the larger overall storyline I was making, but when I started making my missions I assumed people would play them all of them as they come out (in the same way I was experiencing the story myself as I made it) and treat them like a season of star trek.

This obviously was a bit naive on my part and people tend to play some and not others, or out of order. So I have officially added it to make it clear what episodes need to be played. (Its not 100% imperative to play 'Nine of Space Deep' first as you will probably get the idea of what happens from this one, but its advisable).

I hope everyone enjoys it. It's a little different than some of the earlier eps and is very much setting up part 5, which I hope will be suitably epic.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission

Last edited by captainrevo1; 10-24-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
10-24-2012, 09:48 AM
woot!

Can't wait to get home to play it!!

Keep on rocking!
Rihannsu
# 3
10-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Just had to withdraw briefly to fix a slight bug. should be up again soon if anyone was looking for it.

Starfleet Veteran
# 4
10-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Oooh, new Revo mission. I will try and play it tonight.
Rihannsu
# 5
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
I have fixed a couple of potential errors, so the mission should be working correctly now.

Lieutenant
# 6
10-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Just played it and really liked it gave you 5 stars, there was one typo for Romulan though in one of your final dialogue boxes, other than that it was great!
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-26-2012, 09:31 AM
I loved your first 2 missions and am gonna have to play Nine of Deep Space and this new one. Can't wait .
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 8
10-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerryu View Post
Just played it and really liked it gave you 5 stars, there was one typo for Romulan though in one of your final dialogue boxes, other than that it was great!
Thank you very much. I am correcting the error now.

Starfleet Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Hi

I have a new mission if you would care to play it;

Mission Name: The Emissary of the Pah-wraiths
Author: Captain_Revo
Minimum Level: 31+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HOOWTK7A8
Estimated Mission Length: 45 minutes
Method of Report Delivery: Forum Post

This is the continuation of the story from;

part 1 - The Worst of all Worlds
part 2 - Nine of Space Deep
part 3 - The Temple of the Pah-wraiths
Federation Mission - The Emissary of the Pah-wraiths
Author: Captain_Revo
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HOOWTK7A8

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a riveting mission from start to finish and a worthy sequel in the series. The map designs are great, the battles tough, but fun, and the story dialogue is excellent. I would highly recommend this mission and the entire series to all players.

Below are a few things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good description. Consider moving the actual mission description up to be above the mission part listing. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is a great grant dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: This is a good initial task with a clear start location for the first custom map. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
-Consider changing "Tiza System" to read "Tazi System".
-Consider changing "in orbit of Tiza II" to read "in orbit of Tazi II".

MAPS:
Tazi System: This is a good map design with well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Research Station Gamma: This is a great map design with a good battle and excellent story dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider changing "It's jack" to read "Its Jack".

Tazi II: This is a good map design with a fun battle and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Dace System: This is a good map design with balanced battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

The Kinjer System: This is a good map design with a balanced battle and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-The spawn point seems slightly off the initial location. I had to swing the ship around to trigger the initial dialogue and battle.

Transwarp Test Base Two: This is a great map design with challenging, but fun battles, and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.
-Consider making the dying and injured optional dialogue triggered so it disappears after the player interacts with it.
-The console for "Investigate Jack's Actions" appears to be too low in the deck. Consider moving it back and up slightly to place it on the deck.

Ready Room: This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Sol System: This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Earth Space Dock: This is a great map design with tough, but fun battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider making optional dialogue triggered so it disappears after the player interacts with it.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a great job developing this mission and the entire series to date. I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 10/28/2012 on forum posting for: In depth mission reports upon request.
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Captain
# 10
10-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Niiiiice! +10 tribbles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.