Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 159
# 441
10-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks Dan for information. Its lot of them. Biggest issue what holds with me with S7 . Is Crazy ammount of dilithium needed for Upgrading doffs on SB . Thats me only issue. But its frakking huge issue .
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 144
# 442
10-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Understood and we'll evaluate this once all of Season 7 is on TRIBBLE and we have the TRIBBLE stress test weekend and evaluate the final feedback once everyone can play all the systems at once.
Thing is you never do anything or change anything after you get the feedback?

Fleet Actions as mentioned are all about DPS to be first place etc, it is wrongplain and simple yet you didnt even think about this or mention it as your changing the rewards, come off it!

1st, 2nd , doesnt matter, soon as you have positions like this in a event that is aimed at team work and even has a name that signifys team work you go and do 1st place etc, seriously wow, dont you guys ever ever play your own game or talk to each other anymore?
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 185
# 443
10-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
So ignore the concerns and pleas for action to be taken regarding our feedback, and drink the koolaid? Wow.
No one is ignoring feedback. Season 7 isn't fully on TRIBBLE yet - we are letting you know ahead of time about changes coming so that we can gather feedback.

But I would hardly call some of the comments in this thread as feedback, it is more like personal threats or bashing me - to which I say - ok I get it - there is frustration - but the game will go on and we will continue to improve.

That does not rule out changes that might be made based on feedback, it just says hate me all you want. I can take it. I have the benefit of seeing the reality behind the scenes to know the truth that the game is doing really well.

At the end of the day, this team cares about STO and still spend many hours a day working to make it better and more fun for everyone. Not everyone has the same play style or the same feedback. We have to weigh everything and make a measure and calculated decision. So far we've done pretty good if you go by the success of the game versus how some would like to portray our efforts.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13
# 444
10-24-2012, 07:11 PM
I haven't seen these answered yet, so here goes:

1. What will happen to the Borg Doffs currently available through Roxy
2. Will the current accolades for number of runs, gear acquired, and completed optionals still be available?
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 185
# 445
10-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxina View Post
Thanks Dan for information. Its lot of them. Biggest issue what holds with me with S7 . Is Crazy ammount of dilithium needed for Upgrading doffs on SB . Thats me only issue. But its frakking huge issue .
All of the Dilithium inputs for Starbases are being evaluated and scrutinized so that we make the right balance change for Season 7. We agree that Dilithium costs for higher tiers of Starbases are too high and we will adjust them, just like we have done previously.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,173
# 446
10-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Stahl ~


I have been playing since beta. But I must say, these changes are simply TOO much, TOO quickly. We are losing TOO much just to get the certainty of STF gear. Add to that we wont have access to our pre-earned stuff intil T-5, which is the end of the road anyways? This is too much. It NEEDS to be toned sown. A lot.

There are too many changes you are adding to the soup at one time. You run the risk of cooking a mess.

If I didn't knwo any better, I would assume there are some internal metrics going on that is pushing you guys to shove all these changes down our collective throats too quick. I mean, in the history of ST:O, have you see such collective anger? I haven't. Is someone at Cryptic concerend that they won't get a bonus if they don't hit projected revenue?

Please. Tone it down. You can't give candy to a baby and take it away.

Don't make the players pull a Khan and DY-100 away from the game.

-ABM
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,141
# 447
10-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
Understood and we'll evaluate this once all of Season 7 is on TRIBBLE and we have the TRIBBLE stress test weekend and evaluate the final feedback once everyone can play all the systems at once.
Please please evaluate it. I too like the player you quoted mainly play STFs, it's mostly how I spend my time on STO now and this reduced rewards for my time with more sinks for that reward which is being reduced will make it harder to play.

I enjoy the time I spend with my friends, I enjoy playing the STFs, please please don't ruin that for me and others who feel the same.

One weekend is not enough to stress test this, especially if the incentive to log on to tribble is only to play for 2 hours and achieve some small milestone like previous season testing weekends.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 159
# 448
10-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
All of the Dilithium inputs for Starbases are being evaluated and scrutinized so that we make the right balance change for Season 7. We agree that Dilithium costs for higher tiers of Starbases are too high and we will adjust them, just like we have done previously.

No dan, im talking about doff upgrader - Changing white to green . Etc etc

Increasing cost 50 , 50 , 20 times is huge. Like for purple required more then half the resources you can get. 5000 Dilithium for changing 5 blues to one Random purple. Is HUGE ammount of dilithium for people, who got 1 Character only like me
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 970
# 449
10-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
But I would hardly call some of the comments in this thread as feedback, it is more like personal threats or bashing me - to which I say - ok I get it - there is frustration - but the game will go on and we will continue to improve.
No one is bashing you.

We are upset about the changes.

Don't put words in anyone's mouth please.

You got yourself into trouble by attacking the feedback.

Remember, many of us are 'customers'. We are concerned about the product we have come to love, and we are hoping your bosses will change their minds with certain updates.

Last edited by linyive; 10-24-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,847
# 450
10-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriley77 View Post
I haven't seen these answered yet, so here goes:

1. What will happen to the Borg Doffs currently available through Roxy
2. Will the current accolades for number of runs, gear acquired, and completed optionals still be available?
Haven't seen anything yet about the DOffs...

But it was said that the Accolades aren't being taken away.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:38 PM.