Starfleet Veteran
# 921
10-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Uh, last I checked we still get random drops for killing Borg.... Just not those lame tech items.
This statement disregards the facts that I have presented, in what way? You just want to get the item, without doing the work.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Rihannsu
# 922
10-31-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
This statement disregards the facts that I have presented, in what way? You just want to get the item, without doing the work.
grinding to get Omega marks is still work. It's just not luck based.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 923
10-31-2012, 11:23 AM
Will one of you be so kind as to explain what the problem is between you?
Community Moderator
# 924
10-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiisauma View Post
It is a pity that they quit reading this topic; becasue there is yet another substantial flaw that has been brought up before; and one that has been completely unadressed.

Multiple Chars. So, if you have one char that you play a lot the devs say that a few hours running STFs; a few times a week over about 2 months will get you to Tier 5, and able to purchase STF equipment again.
From what I've read PWE have very much a 'single character' frame of mind, I imagine they're non too worried about the alts on people's accounts.

Sad but true.

That said I have mixed feelings on the MK XII drops, I'd like the new rep system along side the possibilty of random drops. Just my two cents.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Starfleet Veteran
# 925
10-31-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
grinding to get Omega marks is still work. It's just not luck based.
Yeah, instead of just getting the drop randomly, ( which was easy by itself, since you clearly barely played Elite STFs I think you are full of bologna ) you have to pay through the nose for it in yet another dilithium sink system that no one wanted. Cryptic can do no wrong huh Mark?

Lt. Commander
# 926
10-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
That said I have mixed feelings on the MK XII drops, I'd like the new rep system along side the possibilty of random drops. Just my two cents.
This sounds about right to me as well.
Empire Veteran
# 927
10-31-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckingram View Post
Will one of you be so kind as to explain what the problem is between you?
I don't think either of us want to know... but it definitely seems like mewi thinks Cryptic has done nothing BUT wrong, at the very least.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Last edited by trek21; 10-31-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Rihannsu
# 928
10-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
I don't think either of us want to know... but it definitely seems like mewi thinks Cryptic has done nothing BUT wrong, at the very least.
Listening to people spout crap ticks me off.... that's all. Beyond that... nothing.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 929
10-31-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Actually, if I thought that they have done nothing but wrong, I wouldn't still be here. Simply pointing out what is wrong, isn't the same as declaring everything is wrong. You are attempting to placate the issues here with nonsensical fluff.

The dilithium sinks that are being forced upon us are nothing more than attempts to gouge us. Trying to blame the players as "players complaining about nothing, look at all the other stuff we are getting they have no right to complain about the grindfest that is being imposed upon them" is derived entirely in fanboyism. I am here to point out the obvious, that we are complaining about something.

You and Mark are here, to glorify Cryptic to the point of heavy contention. Which is why you two are usually on the unfavorable side of an argument when compared in tandem with the majority. Leave it to me to defend the majority in this instance, but there is a point to be had here.

We just want this "gouge your fellow user" on the premise that "there is no bounds of reason, pinch every penny", ideology to stop.

Quote:
Listening to people spout crap ticks me off.... that's all. Beyond that... nothing.
An ironic post to say the least.

Last edited by mewi; 10-31-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Captain
# 930
10-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th View Post
From what I've read PWE have very much a 'single character' frame of mind, I imagine they're non too worried about the alts on people's accounts.
Bleah, how lame. I'm just missing the loot boxes. Great source of EC's those were....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Closed Thread