Career Officer
In case the Devs don't know: The optional reward is being inconsistent. I never get the optional bonus, but other players are reporting that they do.
Career Officer
# 2
10-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
In case the Devs don't know: The optional reward is being inconsistent. I never get the optional bonus, but other players are reporting that they do.
What option bonus? I only ask because I haven't had the chance to play a STF in tribble. Hopefully, they are going to reward the team equally for getting the option. Because of right now, the option bonus in holodeck sucks. To me, if the team works hard to get the option then they should all be rewarded equally. Not so that one person gets something good and the others get crap.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Sounds like this might be a bug to me - do you have any specific reproduction steps? Any details you could provide would be helpful.
Career Officer
# 4
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Sounds like this might be a bug to me - do you have any specific reproduction steps? Any details you could provide would be helpful.
I really wouldn't know what affects it. I just do STFs, complete the optional, but don't get the bonus marks.

My Main is a VA and has a mk 12 set. I really don't know what to say other than, copy Brock (from Tribble) and look at that character, because I wouldn't know what variables affect the situation.