Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

Just a heads up that we'll be taking questions for the November Ask Cryptic a little later than usual. Normally, we open up the thread for questions towards the end of the month, but we're going to open it towards the middle of next month this time so you have time to test out Season 7 on Tribble and then ask questions about it.

Thanks for understanding!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 2
10-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Has the crafting revamp made it onto the schedule anywhere yet?
Republic Veteran
# 3
10-25-2012, 01:04 PM
ooops... nevermind

Last edited by valenn1; 10-25-2012 at 01:13 PM.
# 4
10-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Captains, we're not taking questions right now for the AC (feel free to still ask questions in the forums of course, but it's just making it in the AC yet). There will be a thread in the FNN forum once we are -- this is just a friendly heads up

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 10-25-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
10-25-2012, 01:13 PM
So will there be a back-to-back Ask Cryptic (one middle-end of November, on beginning of December), or will it take a break for November?
# 6
10-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
So will there be a back-to-back Ask Cryptic (one middle-end of November, on beginning of December), or will it take a break for November?
We're still planning to have one for December, even if it runs a little bit closer to the previous one

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Captain
# 7
10-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Well just in case I somehow miss my chance:

Will there be a proper Romulan faction?

When will we find out what happened to Sela?

Will the Vault ever become a social zone? (please say yes! )

Will crafting ever be revisited? It's currently worthless.

Same thing for exploration. You said we'd probably have a revamp by S6, it's already S7, what went wrong?

Two words. Starbase customization.

One word. Foundry!

Uhhh... will I ever remember what I wanted to ask-

Oh, right. Whatever happened with Defera?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Empire Veteran
# 8
10-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Since the Ask Cryptic will be later than normal, and you did answer a question anyways, can we have an: Ask Brandon?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Republic Veteran
# 9
10-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Since the Ask Cryptic will be later than normal, and you did answer a question anyways, can we have an: Ask Brandon?
I would love to ask Brandon..but it seems his peers like to keep him out of the loop....like a secret space STF lol

Last edited by neoakiraii; 10-25-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Just a heads up that we'll be taking questions for the November Ask Cryptic a little later than usual. Normally, we open up the thread for questions towards the end of the month, but we're going to open it towards the middle of next month this time so you have time to test out Season 7 on Tribble and then ask questions about it.

Thanks for understanding!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Yeah its pretty smart that way being until season 7 hits we have the same questions and same answers we've had since the midway point between season 6 and 7. No problem with that I am just hoping that from whats listed in the Romulan Reputation System that we are going to have some characters able to have romulan uniforms and ships to go with all those romulan type space sets, weapons, and ground weapons I've seen on the list in tribble.