Ensign
# 1 look for good fleet
10-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Lets Start of with i am looking for a well established fleet. Reson i have not played the game for about a year so it is like a new game to me i dont know all the ins and outs of the game anymore. Now about me i am 30+ and have a large family so life and my kids come first. If i need to stop in the middel of a stf i will so keep that in mind. all so i would like a feet that has some veteran players that know what is going on with the game. If i sound what you are looking for send me a link to you web page for your fleet.
Career Officer
# 2
10-27-2012, 10:25 AM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+. Fleet was established at launch. Teamspeak available. We have T4 shipyard. Got veteran players and master crafters. Apply at startrek.44thfleet.com if interested. Or send me a PM if you have questions.
# 3
10-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Starfleet Operations Command may be the fleet for you. We arent big by any means, but I dont let that define a fleet. My motto is, its not about quantity its about quality. We are a very mature group of guys. 30+, but we like to have fun and do things togeather. Most of the guys "not that it matters" are eather ex military or currently still in. We are able to train you and teach you new tricks within the game to help you progress, and we do it in a very relaxing manner.

We go far out for each other, actually we all got togeather to get a guy his temp sci ship. Once your part of the family things get alot better. We do have a kdf side, and we are active on it. Like I mentioned we do alot togeather from dailies, stfs, and more. PM me if you would like to know more. Cheers

Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx