Lieutenant
I have two KDF characters both with mk11 Honor Guard sets and costume. I like to have a different color scheme for each but the game refuses to save them. Every time I log on I have to go to the tailor to set them up how I want, many times when say transporting to a planet they revert back to the default brown.

The thing is when they appear in the character selection screen everything looks right. It's when entering the game things screw up. I've even tried using a seperate costume slot with a custom name, it works once or twice then sticks to default brown and takes another trip to the tailor to reset.

My fed character doesn't have this problem his Mk11 Maco set is exactly how I want it and has never changed on it's own.

Any ideas what to do?
Career Officer
# 2
02-17-2013, 10:41 AM
You may have visuals turned on on your status page. Be sure the armor visuals are off, or else it will appear instead of your choices.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Don't forget the tailor options on the helm are broken. Both type 2 and type 3 use the same MKII helm. If you just put on a set of Adapted with show armor on, you can see the helm that SHOULD be there.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Disabling visuals did the trick, thanks! Man, such an obvious fix...

As for helmets, I only have the MK11 stuff at the moment, it's gonna be a long while before I have the mk12.