Captain
Hi all ,

I thought that I could "fix" this problem , but it seems I can't .

I have a Level 50 toon that I have not used for a long long time and (unlike my other Level 50 toons) , this one does not have the "Negotiate delivery of rare commodities" available to him .

Can someone explain to me why that is ?
StoWiki says that this mission is Lvl 40 and up .
I have entered zones with this toon that the mission WAS available there (I could see this mission w/my other toons -- before and after I logged in/out w/this toon) .

So I started to Doff with this toon all over the Cardassian space in hopes that I had to "unlock" this mission somehow . So far , no luck .

Can someone plz help ?

Thanks .
STO will be out of Beta in another 2-4 years ???
... you know after another 3 story arc remasters, crafting revamp, skills revamp, PVP upgrade ...
*note : the 2-4 year guesstimate came out of comparing Cryptic's Dev speed and that of a snail . Sadly the snail won .

Last edited by aelfwin1; 10-30-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Rihannsu
# 2
10-30-2012, 06:01 AM
you first must find the mission "Negotiate Delivery of Rare Commodities". this is a one-of mission that your other characters can't see. Then you can do "Negotiate Additional Delivery of Rare Commodities".

also..... the RNG probably hates you.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.