Captain
# 41
10-27-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorial892 View Post
From what my team tested tonight dil rewards are 480 normal 960 elite
That's a definite improvement over the half-as-much amounts that were awarded in the previous build. It's almost as much as the old award (1100 for Elite). While I, like many players, would love to see 1200 or 1440 dilithium for Elite, I can accept 960 if that is the amount that ends up going to Holodeck.
Career Officer
# 42
10-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks for adding new things!

A few bugs to report:

Acamar system mission to mediate the dispute completed successfully using diplomacy but gave no rewards.

The Galorndon Core mission allowed me to fly ahead of the Gecklis and kill Hirogen without many of the Hirogen moving or firing back. There is a typo in the mission text - "Captain! A larger hunting party is headed out way!" I also didn't get any rewards for completing this mission either.

Japori System patrol had no rewards either - I'm assuming that the rewards for these missions aren't hooked up yet?

Update: I see the overall daily mission listing gets updated, rather than each mission having a reward. You guys many want to make this a little clearer, including the daily mission saying X/X missions completed.

Last edited by craigsam13; 10-27-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 43
10-28-2012, 01:18 AM
The Romulan background is supposed to be based on the Roman Empire history. It's sad no one in the dev team made a quick search to give better place names. Toponimy matters. As an history teacher, i'm a bit disappointed here.
Lieutenant
# 44
10-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Nice Changes, but is it just me or did they Increase the XP for the Rep system form 40.000 to 100.000? if thats the Case we will never be able to Proceed far enough before the System goes live.
Sometimes on New Romulus i keep falling thru the Ground. Also it seems that the Accolade for the locations are not active as i only get the one near the entrance to the Embassary.

I got the Romulan Researcher Accolade by Jumping from a Stone onto the upper Level of the Ruins, no idea if this should be so.

The Assimilated Console still is a mission reward for the Assimilated Mission.

The radionscan is a bit odd i think the keys are wrong as when im klicking left arror it schould get smaller not bigger and vice versa.

The Research Mission wont start on New Romulus.
Captain
# 45
10-28-2012, 01:16 PM
STfs giving 480-900 dilithium? I like that. I really....really like that.
So I take it that it means only a very slight decrease in elite dilithium reward, unlike earlier forecasts?

Isha Forest... Can I hope for a Nurgle Swamp next to it?
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
ST.25.20121022a.7

UI:
  • Updated the ship chooser UI.
    • The small craft and large craft have been split into two lists.
    • You are now able to set your preferred ship type on maps that allow either.
    • These changes can be accessed via the Ship Chooser contact.
this works (and is a great thing), but the ship customization is stuck on the shuttle if you have one active. Will there eventually be a chooser in that dialogue?
Career Officer
# 47
10-28-2012, 03:50 PM
I did try to eplore New Romulus but when crossing the large bridge, I get a gameclient.exe eoor and it closes. When I log back in on this character, it crashes again as soon as my toon spawns in the same place.
Starfleet Veteran
# 48
10-28-2012, 07:40 PM
We ran the Hive tonight, a ground of ground pvpers. Got the best of everything and the additional mob updates made the mission impossible. Needs to be fixed.
Rihannsu
# 49
10-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I did try to eplore New Romulus but when crossing the large bridge, I get a gameclient.exe eoor and it closes. When I log back in on this character, it crashes again as soon as my toon spawns in the same place.
sounds like the same intermittent issue I've been seeing mainly in ESD and DS9. I've seen it on New Romulus a few times too. just try it a few more times.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 50
10-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
sounds like the same intermittent issue I've been seeing mainly in ESD and DS9. I've seen it on New Romulus a few times too. just try it a few more times.
Only if I'm tapping the movement keys when I log in does it not crash. However, I had it crash again down by the opposite end of the river from the big ugly thing that I can run through.