Commander
# 11
10-26-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right thread, though I haven't noticed it anywhere else aside from beaming down and 'repairing' stuff on NR.

...I don't have any hands. Somehow using the scanner appears to have... made my character's hands vanish. The uniform wrist is there, but everything down is..gone.
Empire Veteran
# 12
10-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Yeah I had same problem in the warehouse the boffs got stuck. I'm thinking I want most of it to be a surprise in some ways so I didn't do a whole lot just to get this gist of any bugs and lay of the land before it goes live.

I will have to say this content is extremely better than the past content thats come out from Cryptic. I was expecting some copy and paste fed dialogue to KDF side but it appears like the time was taken to make it feel more Klingon especially when I did the patrol and had dialogue that actually sounded like something someone from the Klingon Empire would say

Well all I can say is from what I've been able to play so far which probally is just a small fraction of what season 7 is... Cryptic has delivered and it hasn't even been delivered yet LOL
Captain
# 13
10-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Plants or whatever the tall stuff is, the alpha texture shows up at certain times as white areas on top of the stems of the tall grass/plant stuff, where the alpha would be to make it look transparent on the tops.

This was top right area of the new romulous colony, maybe other places.

Also major annoying pop in of planets lod happening at not a great distance from me. My gfx are maxed out ingame and on a good system i.e 3570k, 570gtx 8gb ddr3 1600mhz. Can something be done so the lod doesnt change constantly right in front of me on the screen. Make it so highest lod is from where u are to around 30ft away from u then switch to a lower lod after that, make the distances better between lods please.

The transporter pad u beam in on from space on to the new romy world. its low res and jaggies on the texture. Can this be improved, also seems to flicker a bit.
Career Officer
# 14
10-26-2012, 08:55 PM
One quick bit of Kudos - while running around the staging area, I noticed a starfleet officer between two tents, leaning against one of them. When I ran by, he snapped to attention and apologized for lounging. Nice touch
Career Officer
# 15
10-26-2012, 09:24 PM
looks awesome now u need to do this for the following areas:
Earth
Qunos
Vulcan
Risa
Andorian
Bajor
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
10-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter153 View Post
looks awesome now u need to do this for the following areas:
Earth
Qunos
Vulcan
Risa
Andorian
Bajor
Yes. Hopefully if they ever get back to doing those new tutorials (for both factions) then I'd very much like to see an expansive version of Starfleet Academy/Headquarters. It'd be great to see both Vulcan and Andoria used more often too.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Republic Veteran
# 17
10-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Very impressed with the whole sector and Mol'Rihan especially. Great details. Loved seeing actual storylines and content though more would have been better. This update, so far, is a breath of fresh air. Only played through the 'Staging Area' content so far and ran around the map a bit. Loved it.
Captain
# 18
10-26-2012, 11:22 PM
only real bug i had was when you beam down if you select a special boff. the jem'hadar, reman and breen. they do nto show and you beam down alone

if i switched to my andorian boff she appeared just fine
Empire Veteran
# 19
10-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpgtx View Post
only real bug i had was when you beam down if you select a special boff. the jem'hadar, reman and breen. they do nto show and you beam down alone

if i switched to my andorian boff she appeared just fine
I have been running around with my Reman...
And I have seen other Remans, Breen and Jem'hadar also.
Personal big/gltch?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 20
10-27-2012, 12:09 AM
yeah i saw others running around as well witch made me even more confused.

even tryed rezoning