Cryptic Studios Team
Hello Captains,

First announcement, head shape 2 and complexion Standard 02 have had *slight* tweaks and updates to improve resolution as proposed on this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=992791 ...more specifically the examples here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=47

Next, I hinted at something big on that same thread and we're excited to give you guys first peak.

Coming very soon to Tribble are 3 new head shapes and 3 new complexions for males and females! Also, these options are included for all human-like species.

As the examples below show, it allows for more effective ethnic diversity. That said, do not feel limited by that. All head shapes and complexions are completely interchangeable with each other and all existing head shapes and complexions. The inset images in the links below show a small sample of the possibilities.

Seriously, this is pretty huge and we hope you like it.

In the mean time, we'll be revisiting our costume presets and possibly re-evaluating our costume creator/tailor a little bit to take advantage of the new options. Also, we'll be revisiting existing NPC's in an ongoing effort in our goal to constantly improve your gaming experience.

And now for the links to pics:
http://imgur.com/qrM6p7V,Tc9VA2r
http://imgur.com/qrM6p7V,Tc9VA2r#1

Finally, let us know if you spot any errors and/or problems.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Excellent news, the new ones look great.
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Career Officer
# 3
03-25-2014, 05:02 PM
I like what I see. Can't wait to try them out!
Republic Veteran
# 4
03-25-2014, 05:10 PM
AWESOME! Now about boffs like the KDF Marauder and Romulan Embassy being modifiable.......
Captain
# 5
03-25-2014, 05:29 PM
You are fantastic.. just epic!

So, our actual toons are going to remain the same, but we have this new epic options, correct?

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 6
03-25-2014, 05:33 PM
I am quite sure these won't see the Foundry within the next... let's say 3 years :p

More to cover for Kirkphat's PhatAssets... not that he seems to get any attention
STOWiki admin.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
03-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
You are fantastic.. just epic!

So, our actual toons are going to remain the same, but we have this new epic options, correct?
hahaha, yes. correct.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
03-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasensei View Post
I am quite sure these won't see the Foundry within the next... let's say 3 years :p

More to cover for Kirkphat's PhatAssets... not that he seems to get any attention
I should have also mentioned that is something we want to evaluate and address ongoing as well.
Captain
# 9
03-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
hahaha, yes. correct.
Cant wait to try this and make new characters! Thanks for this!

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
03-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtk142 View Post
AWESOME! Now about boffs like the KDF Marauder and Romulan Embassy being modifiable.......
Thats never going to happan because only about 1/4 of the pkayers play kdf side
thats all so why kdf slots n khg outfits are buged for a lot of ppl n why most other bugs are in kdf only missions
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK