Rihannsu
# 31
10-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
I have a better question.

Enterprise established that Suliban had been destroyed. Why's it even there?
I'd go with temporal shenanigans. Enterprise had multiple alternate timelines that existed only for one or two eps. The Temporal Cold War rewrote Suliban history more than once. Maybe that is one of the things that got undone? Silik helped Archer because the bad guy was going to eradicate the Suliban too.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 32
10-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I'd go with temporal shenanigans. Enterprise had multiple alternate timelines that existed only for one or two eps. The Temporal Cold War rewrote Suliban history more than once. Maybe that is one of the things that got undone? Silik helped Archer because the bad guy was going to eradicate the Suliban too.
lol, fair enough.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Rihannsu
# 33
10-30-2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
I have a better question.

Enterprise established that Suliban had been destroyed. Why's it even there?
There is a difference between a planet and a system. the plant might be gone but the system, which i assume still has its star and has other planets, is still there.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
10-30-2012, 03:03 AM
My temporal disruption device now misfires 90 percent of the time, with or without high yield, with a buggy random timer that isn't accurate. Compared to a misfire of 30 percent on holodeck and half as messed up timer. I thought this had been addressed in a tribble patch?
Career Officer
# 35
10-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Add 1,440 Dilithium to the Dewa Sector Patrol mission.
This is similar amount that the shorter Aiding the Deferi (Daily) gives.
Career Officer
# 36
11-01-2012, 10:15 AM
A small suggestion for the Nequencia system. How about a short DOff assignment or a check against your Trade CXP level to speed it up.
Career Officer
# 37
11-02-2012, 03:15 AM
I don't remember seeing it posted here, but nearly every mission in this sector has a pop up window the instant you complete the mission asking you to warp out, most times this is impossible because of a red alert. Can you have them delayed until red alert cancels? This way people don't die from warp core breaches when all their controls lock up because of a pointless and not usable pop up.

Most other missions do this, not sure why these don't.
Ensign
# 38
11-02-2012, 04:09 AM
1. There seams to be a small lag when I play in the Tau Dewa sector (and any of the planets/systems in said sector) which I don't get in pve, or any of the old sector blocks, while not exactly game breaking, it is rather aggravating, especially when in 'enemy single contact' fights.

2. can we possibly have more missions that reward dilithium, or maybe on option to get etheir dilithium as a reward or the new omega/romulan marks (kinda like when handing in the officer reports mission with the choice between a level specific item and and Dilithium.

Last edited by gavroche12; 11-02-2012 at 04:16 AM.
Lieutenant
# 39
11-02-2012, 06:01 AM
This format for the patrol in the Tau Dewa Sector Block actually feels, patrol like. I'm not sure if it has already, but you should place this style of patrol mission in more of the sector blocks.

It actually feels Trek like. Starships would go on patrols in this manner, from one system to another.

Of course, the gekli herding one, everytime i do it, they just stop randomly for about 5 mins, after i've killed all the hirogen, might just be me though.
I'm the guy that uses unconventional builds, and don't fall to the normal. I also don't believe in "No-BS" crap, it's in the game, it's ready to be used. Think Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
Ensign
# 40
11-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Personally I'd like more of a patrol aspect to it. As things currently stand, people will just camp one favourite spot to finish the mission... I know I will even though it'll make it feel more grindy. You need to make me move to keep it fun

I had a quick play with the fleet system. The embassy stuff looks interesting but the way that Embassy Supplies work seems a little harsh. By the time I got there, all non-supplies needs had been filled. So I spent 40k-odd fleet credits to finish them off and now appear at the bottom of the leaderboard with 0 contribution. Seems a little harsh! Maybe tweak the leaderboard so that donating FC bought stuff actually shows... Perhaps an EC or even Romulan rep reward for spending all those FCs too (upon donation to the project), I'm currently feeling a little exploited.