Career Officer
ID #29,217

The Acamar System Daily does not close out upon completion and you can re-enter the zone and repeat, quickly completing the Daily.

BTW, the Nebula in all these Patrol Planets, are bugging out like crazy.

Also, check to see if they are on the correct side of the map. I noticed they were on the West Side, not the East, towards the Azure Nebula.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Career Officer
# 2
10-26-2012, 11:13 PM
ID #29,228

Pheben System Bug.

The Escaping Freighters have alien skins, but have Federation Ship names. The ones I fought was a Miranda, Intrepid, and a Destiny-class. Also, showing with Federation Icon (not sure if this is supposed to be or not).
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Rihannsu
# 3
10-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
The ones I fought was a Miranda, Intrepid, and a Destiny-class. Also, showing with Federation Icon (not sure if this is supposed to be or not).
I also fought Federation ships as well as Mirror ships, I assumed those were taken by the Tholians as I only encounter then along with the Tholians.
Career Officer
# 4
10-27-2012, 04:39 AM
ID #29,242.

Cant turn in completed mission .

Was doing patrol mission and was on 90 percent of the mission. When fleet alert pop up. Hoped in, finished it. When i finished it. It took it i was doing patrol and finished the patrol mission . Which i wasnt doing . And now i cant turn to mission to starfleet to collect me reward .

EDIT : ok, little addition. You can turn mission when you are in space sector, But not from Hail starfleet

Last edited by maxxina; 10-27-2012 at 07:03 AM.