Captain
And the verdict is in. Thanks to all the contestants. Please leave congrats in this thread.

SBUGC's TOS Contest Winners
Career Officer
# 2
10-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Grats SBCouto! I played Bazags but not yours, I'll be sure to play it (and HippieJohn's)
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
10-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Congrats to SBCouto and Hippiejon;

The goal I had for Ghosts of the Polmar Ree was to re-imagine the TOS episode Assignment: Earth in a 2409 context and connect this episode with STO canon and the Polmar Ree race that Alimac30 had created.

I guess I was just trying to do too much to be able to focus on the TOS aspects.

But as Kirkfat suggested ... PLAY IT NOW!!!!
Career Officer
# 4
10-27-2012, 08:17 PM
The puzzle was real tough but yours was a great mission, Bazag.
I enjoyed it a lot.

Gratz to SBCouto. Original Life indeed "felt" like being in an original series episode. All the right elements were there, i could practically hear original series music in my head as I played through it.

It was really fun crafting a story with the broad limitation of TOS related, and really fun to play through how others crafted around that as well.

2nd Place. Not bad for something I had 3 days to get done

Looking forward to more contests , with or without prizes.
I'm just an old hippie who enjoys the inspiration soup such things as contests and challenges bring about
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Cool to hear.

I actually had a lot of making the mission and it got me to start watching more episodes of the original Star Trek- so its a double win!