Lt. Commander
# 1 Pre-Order Bonus FAQ Available
12-16-2009, 05:41 PM
We know there's been a lot of confusion over pre-orders and bonuses. We've created a special retail page, as well as a pre-order FAQ page and pre-order exclusives page to answer some of your questions.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Quite nice, useful stuff.

There's a typo I noticed:

Quote:
Q: Will the exclusives be offered as a microtransaction?
A: Not at launch, but somewhere down the road we may offer to let people purchases these if they did not pre-order but.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Again, Canada is left out. It's like we don't exist, so we don't get any pre-order or beta access unless we pre-order from the states, and wait longer and pay extra to get our copies across the border.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Canadians usually get the same as the Americans. GameStop owns EB Games in Canada, for example.

I know that you couldn't have multiple Pre-Orders (as in from different kinds of stores) for Champions, but considering the bonuses from Atari, I wish could mix/match them for STO....

I wonder if there will be Lifetime Subscriptions for STO? (I hope so, I intend on getting it for my nephew and myself, at least)
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2009, 06:49 PM
ok so in a few weeks i will some how be getting a key for open beta and the headstart. I put that in the redeem beta key thing on the main page.

ok first off what if for some reason I dont get mine? and secondly will we be downloading it off of the STO site here?

stupid questions i know, but just wanting a little more clarification.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-16-2009, 06:58 PM
in the UK we are offered a federation shuttle craft - but this is not listed in the exclusives, also can uk gamers get the Connie?
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Who on Earth gets the Radiometric Converting Shields and Neodymium Deflector Dish?
Lt. Commander
# 8 I ordered the STO CE edition
12-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
We know there's been a lot of confusion over pre-orders and bonuses. We've created a special retail page, as well as a pre-order FAQ page and pre-order exclusives page to answer some of your questions.

Link to the news article.
on gamestop.com. Will I be getting a early beta key before hand. I am alittle confused on how this all works. I am very eager to get the advanced look before it comes to my house. I hope that you can answer these questions with some clarity.

Thanks for any answers you can provide
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Will the Tribbles multiply?

What does everyone consider the best or most unique pre-order item?

Are the items unique in the game? For example, later in my career if I didn't pre-order from Amazon could I get a Borg Bridge Officer?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikius View Post
on gamestop.com. Will I be getting a early beta key before hand. I am alittle confused on how this all works. I am very eager to get the advanced look before it comes to my house. I hope that you can answer these questions with some clarity.

Thanks for any answers you can provide
You need to read the Gamestop website here:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=73923

Beta codes will be emailed on January 11, 2010.