Survivor of Romulus
Here's a link to a skillset that I just built, I've been due a respec for a while as I'm really not happy with what I currently have

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...TacMobius_1979

Currently using a standard setup, Borg Mk12 antiproton cannons and turrets with 1 forward facing quantum. (Borg set + Maco shield, will switch to full MACO or Omega Mk12 when the nerf hits, not sure yet)

I pretty much exclusively play space, the ground skills are mostly for training! I do a LOT of STFing, and this is a relatively recent build for Kang protecting in CSE.

Thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated!

I'm very partial to G-well, hence the graviton generators - so handy and it's the hold that I use much more than the kinetic damage.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
10-28-2012, 03:06 AM
No love? Bump?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Hello,

I think what you have is a good start. As a tactical, you can straight up kill your way through STFs. Let the science ships think they are helping by taking their gravity wells.

(Im kidding, I play science myself)

DEM + Beta + your tactical abilities are going to help you cut right through any shielded targets. With 2 spreads and 2 CRF, you have a mini alpha every 15 seconds.

Get 2x Lab development scienctist Doffs to bring the cooldown of Science team to 15 second global.

There was a lot to say about your spec. I dont want to write an essay on how to spec, (people have already done that on the pvp forums), but you had a lot of 9s. By reducing them to 6s, you can specialize into way more skills.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Forget to drop graviton generators. Just pump that into Aux Performance or something

Crap, forgot to actually post the link haha.

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...uild=Topset1_0

Last edited by hyprodimus; 10-28-2012 at 10:08 AM.