Lieutenant
# 1 What happens after T5??
10-28-2012, 08:30 AM
So all our current Borg salvage turns into OM, EM, and Dil, which will be available after T5.

So what happens after T5? Besides the Borg Sets what else is there to spend on OM and EM on? Same for RM? Can you get the other powers with them? Do you just keep accumulating them until T6-10 show up?

Same for the Fleet Base, what happens after T5?

Thanks!
Captain
# 2
10-28-2012, 09:25 AM
I would assume that new sets will be added to at least the Omega Reputation. Into The Hive seems like the last Borg STF so a new enemy, Undines, or Iconians will be added for STFs. Whether the Task Force Omega deals with all new STFs or not is not known at this time. New sets need to be added for the Iconian STFs since the current STF gear is not enough for Iconians. Whether a new Reputation system will be added for the Iconians or keep the old one is not known.

For Fleet Bases, more Fleet Holdings will be added like the Embassy so fleets that get to Tier 5 will still have work to do.
Captain
# 3
10-28-2012, 09:28 AM
After Tier 5 Cryptic will finally finish the KDF faction and announce a release of a romulan faction with a free T6 Romulan warbird which does not decloak when a boff speak to you.
(Pity this is would never happen)
Captain
# 4
10-28-2012, 10:11 AM
i thought the decloak was "working as intended"
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zardonfar View Post
So all our current Borg salvage turns into OM, EM, and Dil, which will be available after T5.

So what happens after T5? Besides the Borg Sets what else is there to spend on OM and EM on? Same for RM? Can you get the other powers with them? Do you just keep accumulating them until T6-10 show up?

Same for the Fleet Base, what happens after T5?

Thanks!
They told us that you can exchange Omega Marks and Neural Processors (formerly known as Elite Marks) for Dilithum. Not sure if they plan on the same with Romulan Marks.

But I wouldn't rule out a Tier 6 and beyond, but that's likely in the distant future.
Captain
# 6
10-28-2012, 08:33 PM
T-5 is the end of grinding / content

Then you replay the old missions until
Season 8

Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci
Captain
# 7
10-28-2012, 08:35 PM
I heard that there might be other reputation systems with other factions later on down the track
Head of PR - Ausmonauts