Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Career Officer
45 minutes of muckling about on the Dyson Sphere battlezone. And yes, the dinosaurs have frickin' laser* beams on their heads. Enjoy.

*: Alright, antiproton.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJNjatQ_UmM
Blatant self-promotion: Producer of the Delta Rising Tribble Timewarp, Foundry Frolics and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
Career Officer
# 2
10-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Nice job capturing the battlezone.

I'm even in the video, in the fight starting at 4:55
# 3
10-21-2013, 08:01 AM
GREAT video!!! I was worried that the Dino-headed lazers were going to be a bit much but they seem to work pretty well. Like that the baddies seem to have some new abilities and not the same old used up skills as the rest of the baddies in the game.
GFX seem very nice, artwork looks quite well done. I was skeptical at first, but now im looking forward to season 8 or 9,, or 14 or whatever the hell they are calling it.

Cya around the Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
The Devils Henchman
Rihannsu
# 4
10-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Very nice overview.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
Commander
# 5
10-21-2013, 11:36 AM
I'm a little disappointed. This is my first view of the Battlezone and I was surprised to see no cover. Cryptic did all this work to create a shooter mode with a great cover/shield recharge mechanic and then they don't use it.
Captain
# 6
10-25-2013, 12:33 PM
I thought the voth would be more overwhelming than that. But it's nice that it takes people banding together to kill a couple.
Forum fun murdered. No longer in service.