Lieutenant
I did a KASE PUG this morning around 4:00 Central time and noticed that one of my teammates was flying as best I can tell a Deferi Assault Cruiser Type 2. I'm basing that on the pics available on the wiki, as it definately had the delta wings. I really wish I would have taken a screen shot, but that didn't dawn on me until after he left. I wasn't mistaking it for some other ship. His info showed it as U.S.S. Juggernaught (Assault Cruiser). It was not a Sovereign, there we no naucells. At first, I thought it was a Kar'Fi, but he was a Fed. Then I thought maybe he brought a freighter to an STF, but like I said, the description says Assault Cruiser and it had delta wings.

I'm guessing he is testing a new lockbox ship since that's where the non-aligned race ships go, but I was a little surprised since everything we've been getting info wise has been Romulan stuff in season 7, Vesta and maybe Andorian battleship soon. Has anyone else seen one of these flying around or read about Deferi content/ships coming? I don't know if I'd be interested in the ship, but I wouldn't mind Deferi Boffs as an option.

Anyways, that made my morning.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2012, 05:01 AM
holo ship ?
Lieutenant
# 3
10-30-2012, 05:07 AM
Hmm, I hadn't thought of Holo ship, but I don't think Deferi ships are options right now are they?
Commander
# 4
10-30-2012, 05:13 AM
It's not Deferi, it's called "Model CH-12703 Space Transport" holo emitter.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Captain
# 5
10-30-2012, 06:51 AM
I like to call it the Deferi Tugboat, since it's about as useful in combat as one.