Starfleet Veteran
I believe the info regarding the conversion of current STF currencies to Omega Marks is supposed to come out this week? Just wondering if anyone else may know something more? I know I'm not the only one who is curious to see what the conversions will be. Thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
10-30-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm expecting it to be released around the same time as the official test period is announced. That way, there will be a huge influx of people to tribble to not only check their conversion boxes but also to start earning test rewards.

Hopefully this week or next. I would need to consult my magic eight ball for a more accurate prediction.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 3
10-30-2012, 12:37 PM
It already came out...

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=726221

There will be no chart detailing it in detail, as was said by DStahl in the discussion topic for the post.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
10-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
It already came out...

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=726221

There will be no chart detailing it in detail, as was said by DStahl in the discussion topic for the post.
Already knew about that post... thought there was supposed to be a conversion post about some of the details (thought I saw one of the the staff mentioning a follow up post coming this week - I may be wrong/misinformed)

Also looked up what you stated about DStahl saying there was no conversion chart coming, thank you for the info
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
I'm expecting it to be released around the same time as the official test period is announced. That way, there will be a huge influx of people to tribble to not only check their conversion boxes but also to start earning test rewards.

Hopefully this week or next. I would need to consult my magic eight ball for a more accurate prediction.
That is what I'm thinking now as well, won't know any of the changes until the test weekend hits
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
10-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Stahl stated we'll have a chance to test the conversion on Tribble when they open testing. Th aforementioned post is the conversion glance-over that's currently out.

The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
"Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"