Former PWE Community Team Lead
Quote:
Literary Challenge #31 : Into the Hive, Part I
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #31 : Into the Hive, Part I.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-30-2012, 12:45 PM
i won't be participating in this or the next challenge. November is National Novel Writing Month and I will be spending my time working towards that endeavor. Ironically, my project fits into this and the next challenge but in a much more expanded fashion. I'll be posting my progress on the G & T Show forums. Once the thread has been created, I'll post a link to it here.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
10-30-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
i won't be participating in this or the next challenge. November is National Novel Writing Month and I will be spending my time working towards that endeavor. Ironically, my project fits into this and the next challenge but in a much more expanded fashion. I'll be posting my progress on the G & T Show forums. Once the thread has been created, I'll post a link to it here.
Good luck on your project!!! Looking forward to following along through G & T.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 4
10-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Maybe I'm just a bundle of creativity, because that was easy!
Can anyone point out any discrepancies in my stratagem? I can't seem to find any, and I could use a second opinion.
Empire Veteran
# 5
10-30-2012, 09:08 PM
If anyone's wondering why I've written two entries with Klingon captains in mind (which are my first two entries, btw), it's because I feel they're under-represented in these discussion threads

They're probably not the greatest examples, but hey, something's better than nothing
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Career Officer
# 6
10-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Here is my entry, heavy on SRW again

I keep descriptive details light, as my captain is an extension of me, won't mention it if it doesn't seem pertinent or noteworthy.

Any and all feedback is highly appreciated.
Ikuzo, Trombe!
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amurorx0 View Post
Here is my entry, heavy on SRW again

I keep descriptive details light, as my captain is an extension of me, won't mention it if it doesn't seem pertinent or noteworthy.

Any and all feedback is highly appreciated.
Looks pretty good.

I definitely like how you're continuing to add more mechs to the story, with Cagalli being the one creating them.

I look forward to seeing this continue soon, since I assume they will be doing a Part 2 to this challenge.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld
Captain
# 8
11-01-2012, 04:09 AM
My computer isn't hooked up at the moment (which is terrible for insomiacs) but once I get it started up again I look forward to writing these again.i can totally understand the extension of yourself thing. My main toon wraith is the same of me, when writing I always try to fit myself into that universe first before moving on to other characters, which is funny since I write these as not my character, but the captain of. I want to finish mine so I can go and read what every one else posted.
Career Officer
# 9
11-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I've posted a little bit about my NaNoWriMo project on the G & T Show forums. So, far I've just revealed the title and the cover. But more will follow shortly. Keep checking back for the first and subsequent chapters.
Captain
# 10
11-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I have put up my entry and it is the first time I have ever submitted. There are some background information, the Klingons fought a Vietnam-esque war during the Romulan Civil War, which is the conflict that I named in the aftermath of the Hobus Supernova event. The Klingons tried to set up a Pro-Klingon Romulan government but a combination of events with UFP support put that idea to an end.

Holtz Package is the collection of death letters to be sent in the event of Holtz's death.