Commander
# 1 DOff for Epohh research
05-01-2013, 02:20 AM
Looking for the name of a DOff with as many crit traits (2+) as possible for Epohh Research!
Empire Veteran
# 2
05-01-2013, 10:21 AM
I don't know of a specific DOFF possibly, but high quality Paradan DOFFs very often have both Efficient and Logical (the two crit traits).

Just make sure it isn't a Biologist or a Research Lab Scientist, as that will cut into your crit chance.

Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by longasc View Post
Looking for the name of a DOff with as many crit traits (2+) as possible for Epohh Research!
For Research Tagged Epohhs, I have great success with Kuvak, the VR DOff from Azlesa Support Missions. (Deflector Officer, efficient, logical, ff, telepathic). But, you won't find him in the exchange since they're always bound.

For Raising missions, Ten of Ten, the support DOff from B'Tran, has both efficient and eidetic traits. Same deal, bound, but imho, if you have done your chains, these are the easiest to use.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Rihannsu
# 4
05-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Looks like my epohh research is currently ticking down with a purple Paradan Warp Theorist named Tauputan, with both crit traits. I know I have others but don't remember the names.

You can't do research with Kuvak, it requires a science doff. Raising them also requires a science doffs, so no Ten of Ten either. Rekim Fel, the Astrometrics Scientist from the Hromi Cluster support works very well, though.

Last edited by warpangel; 05-02-2013 at 01:36 PM.