Commander
# 11
11-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Apparently Aussies don't need no stinkin' rules! heheheheh. Check the link below. Watch as this team warps in to ISE. They take out the central cube. They then go to the Gate and take out the Gate (you read correctly). They then take out the left Guard Cube. They take out the left Transformer (leaving the Generators buffing empty space). They repeat the same thing on the right. The Tac Cube warps in with a few stray spheres (I swear they look lost). They take out spheres, take out Tac cube the same way they took out Gate and Transformers. THEN they clean up the Generators to finish in under 8. I wouldn't have thought it possible till I saw this heheheheh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2KGEjQGG6c
ZOE: "Sir! You paid money for this?... on purpose??"

KIRK: "Excuse me... what does God need with a starship?"

Last edited by lomax6996; 11-02-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Rihannsu
# 12
11-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996 View Post
Apparently Aussies don't need no stinkin' rules! heheheheh. Check the link below. Watch as this team warps in to ISE. They take out the central cube. They then go to the Gate and take out the Gate (you read correctly). They then take out the left Guard Cube. They take out the left Transformer (leaving the Generators buffing empty space). They repeat the same thing on the right. The Tac Cube warps in with a few stray spheres (I swear they look lost). They take out spheres, take out Tac cube the same way they took out Gate and Transformers. THEN they clean up the Generators to finish in under 5. I wouldn't have thought it possible till I saw this heheheheh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2KGEjQGG6c
They are using (fleet?) tricobalt mines laid in patterns from several ships. I've seen people in Cure blast the cubes leaving the nanite probes intact using those; although in Cure to complete you still have to kill the probes before you hail the Kang, blowing the cubes really just makes things harder.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.