Survivor of Romulus
# 481
11-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
It's THE RACE TO 1000 POSTS BEFORE MAINTENANCE IS OVER thread!!
make it so!
Career Officer
# 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
Is this Season Seven?
You mean the downtime? Yes. This is them getting everyone used to it. Normally this is followed by the game being up for a short time and then comes the 'unscheduled maintenance'. I look forward to at least 2/3 weeks after the new Season launches.
Ensign
# 483
Personally, I'm not mad about the 4 hour extra down time. It's 4 more hours I'm not getting angry at Cryptic for continually crapping out new ship costumes at $20 a pop instead of fixing things that have been broken for months if not years.

So go ahead and keep it down for several days if needed, my doctor says my blood pressure is to high already.
Empire Veteran
# 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
i bet the devs are too busy throwing ec at the orion dancing girls
EC?...
*puts valuable Latinum away, pulls out EC instead*
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lieutenant
# 485
I tried stowiki and i got this :

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.stowiki.org contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.stowiki.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.stowiki.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
Go back
If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

then i came back to forum and the main forum page was messed up ..

Are you attacked or something ?
"Every moment we live, we are moving through time." (Vosk, on the power of time travel, "Storm Front"- ENTERPRISE season 4 episode 1)
Lieutenant
# 486
Eh gad. I havent got 1000 fingers..
In game addy @thesaxlad invites for STF's and PUG PvP's welcome
Lieutenant
# 487
11-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge4id View Post
As people, experts in the field have stated here, if they screwed up this bad at their job they'd be fired. someone need's to get the matches out and start firing people.

If they dont know what is wrong then their IT people arent smart enough.
Ahhh, spoken like a person who has never done real IT work in his entire life. When you take your car into the shop for an oil change and the mechanic finds a problem that will take a while to fix and if left unfixed could potentially cause your car to burst into flames or break down leaving you stranded. Do you fire the mechanic and then go on your merry way, or you know let him fix it and wait a little longer?

This is the same thing only you don't have to pay the mechanic at the end all you lose here is maybe some Dilithium or a shiny MACO/KHG/OMEGA set. In exchange you know the servers wont burst into flames or crash while you are in the middle of playing.

Of course, now I really am turning into this guy...
http://xkcd.com/386/
Community Moderator
# 488
11-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgressistance View Post
battlestations....red alert,all power to weapons. LOAD ALL QUANTUM TORPS,AND READY PHASERS...target cryptic headqaurters....FIRE!
Yes because blowing up cryptic studios would make the game go up
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 489
11-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garakfan84 View Post
STO has become self aware and doesn't want to go on seeing that it's gonna be: endless grinds, no FE's, P2W, etc, etc... XD
Wow, thats sig worthy right there!!
Ensign
I'm getting sick of the Maintenance being extended twice today! I want an explanation for this because I'm a fan but today I'm very unpleased with the devs.
Closed Thread