Republic Veteran
# 121
01-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
I would personally save the Suliban for any potential Romulan faction.

Could Cryptic not acquire that license?
What would be the point? Hydrans are ugly as sin and they breath Methane, the ISC were a bunch of pacifists and would want nothing to do with the Empire, and we already have Ferasan which are based off of Kzinti which are feline based species like the Lyrans.
Ensign
# 122
01-05-2013, 09:41 AM
In all seriousness I would like to see each race as its own faction just not grouped under "KDF". I would like to see Romulans, Ferengi, maybe Cardassian etc. each with their respective ships to choose from. Why can't we roll Borg or play as Borg?

The Federation side is nice the rest of the factions need a lot of work.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-05-2013, 01:01 PM
You know I thought you could get a TOS Gorn look if you just bother to spend time in the character creation when you select a gorn...
Commander
# 124
01-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
Humans.

Think about it... there are already DOFF assignments to help splinter/rebel groups of Federation folks, and you have to figure there's at least a few humans or small groups who have thrown in with the Empire, particularly during the brief peace between the two.

And hey, if you can have Federation Klingons, it makes just about as much sense to have the reverse.

(I currently have a KDF Human using the Alien option. My all-human away team:
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...84133559_o.jpg
If they do go for human's, it should Aguements like Khan.

I'd like to change my vote to

1) Xindi Insectiods because a) thier ships look cool, b) they have cool abilities, c) thier none hierachical society would drive the klingons nuts.

2) Still Shiliek

3) The Fleecem dealing Barracka (not sure I spell that right).
Rihannsu
# 125
01-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkie1074 View Post
In all seriousness I would like to see each race as its own faction just not grouped under "KDF".
I agree, I understand they are part of the KDF but I think it would help the KDF is each race of the KDF had its own start instead "we Klingons now".

Well at least separate the non-Zen Stores races, the other could be put on a more broad approach in order to not invalidate future Zen Store options being added due to costs.
Survivor of Romulus
# 126
01-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhurlbut View Post
You know I thought you could get a TOS Gorn look if you just bother to spend time in the character creation when you select a gorn...
You can

Not easy to get the skin tone right of course
Captain
# 127
01-05-2013, 03:11 PM
I'd love to see romulans and remans on both fed and KDF side...with a prelude feature episode at which you have to decide which side you join with your ship and crew
Go pro or go home
Survivor of Romulus
# 128
01-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
I'd love to see romulans and remans on both fed and KDF side...with a prelude feature episode at which you have to decide which side you join with your ship and crew
Uh? No. Go pro or go home - make a full romulan and reman faction.
Community Moderator
# 129
01-10-2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Uh? No. Go pro or go home - make a full romulan and reman faction.
Have to agree with you there. I hope I never see either of those races in either existing faction. Well I'm not so bothered about the Remans, but it definitely wouldn't feel right for the Romulans to completely disperse into both factions. The Romulans have always been strong and independent, so they lost their homeworld, that doesn't mean all of a sudden they became a minor power. They still have plenty of ships, outposts, starbases, colonies and now they have "New Romulus"...
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.
Ensign
# 130
01-10-2013, 07:07 AM
None.

I use an all Klingon crew and try where I can to have an all or mostly Klingon doff roster, don't need these random races among the warriors of the Klingon Empire!