Captain
# 81
12-02-2012, 07:31 AM
playable Q

tribbles and hortas need their own faction
Republic Veteran
# 82
12-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Hirogen look like they would be very interesting. Give them a racial stealth passive.
# 83
12-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Chameloid, Xindi - both would make for some awesome options like insectoid and Shape-changing!

Fek'Ihri - yum
Survivor of Romulus
# 84
12-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Xindi Insectoid/Reptillian for KDF

Xindi Primate/ab... thing that looks like a mole for the Feds

Xindi aquatics for a epic underwater episode
Republic Veteran
# 85
12-02-2012, 07:58 AM
My vote goes to the Son'a. I would love to see them and their ships in game.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Career Officer
# 86
12-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Kriosian
Romulan
Talarian

Why those three? Those are the only three in the list that I'd consider playing, for aesthetics reasons. Mind you, I recognize that some of the others might be more appropriate for the KDF, but I wouldn't play them.
Rihannsu
# 87
12-02-2012, 08:18 AM
for KDF? i don't care, although Chalnoth would be nice! (with FEMALES)

still waiting for a Romulan faction

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Starfleet Veteran
# 88
12-02-2012, 08:26 AM
One you could add to both:

Deferi

For KDF only?

How about females for the currently uni-gender races?

But, since this is about a new race, here's mine:

Son'a
Tarlac
Ellora

Could come with a new ship complete with a specialized isolytic subspace weapon.
Captain
# 89
12-02-2012, 09:59 AM
I agee that the Kasheeta and all xindi species should be in game! But I think they belong on the Fed side since we already have Xindi Doff's. I posted on the klingon gameplay section that the Breen would make a great playable KDF race. They are formiddable allies to have and can attack the feds from the other side. I think that they would make the KDF side a real rogues gallery ntm their ships are very cool. I love the look of the Breen Npc's and would love to play as one. Oh and bring back retro gorn and have retro Klingons.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 12-02-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Lieutenant
# 90
12-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Personally I think the Remans should go to KDF and Romulans to Feds. That is unless they decide to make the Romulan faction.

Then again im a fan of all races being for all factions. Just because im a Human doesn't mean I instinctively fight for Earth. Worf displayed this by fighting for Federation while he had opportunity to fight for his people instead.

There were also many other cross-overs in Trek. The last few episodes of DS9 displayed Cardassians fighting against their own people and so on.

In an ideal world id remove the alien race and just allow all races to go wherever they like. Obviously some races don't make sense in certain places, romulans in KDF for example but then stranger has happened.

In actual response to this thread however id say the Xindi (full range but if I had to pick insectoid... Make the devs work for their money ).

I don't however feel like the KDF need any new races.

Just missions made from their perspective will do me.