Career Officer
# 1 Give us our EC back
11-01-2012, 07:03 AM
It seems that every time we get a good thing to do, it gets NERFED. This may seem small, but it is one of the many things that are taken away from us when we find a way to excell at the game. I played Tour the Galaxy a few times a day, then it went down to 2 times a day and now it is even less. STOP taking everything away from us, it is not going to hurt that we use Energy Credits to buy things. The more you take away, the less we can afford to get DOFFs to build the Starbase, so forth and so on. YOU ARE MAKING IT HARDER AND HARDER to get the things we need to have a good time playing the game. AT LEAST GIVE US THIS!!!!!!!!!!.

Just wanted to give you this players feedback.
Captain
# 2
11-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Sometimes it's even less than twice a day, I think I counted 17 hours between events recently, and reminded myself that these events are to boost participation in obscure events, not to attract players into playing popular ones.

....Of course the opposite is true of the Vault event, they seem to want that one killed for good.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 3
11-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Might I add that in S7 the loot bags seem to be removed from STF's, removing a further approximate 50-100k EC's per stf.

Coupled with the added dilithium costs for Doff recruitment/grinder, it seems Cryptic is really aiming at stomping out the possibility of inflation.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twam View Post
it seems Cryptic is really aiming at stomping out the possibility of inflation.
Or of progressing a starbase.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-01-2012, 11:10 AM
I still think they need to bring back the marks of exploration for lower levels and keep their dilithium for higher level items. But the thing is that because dilithium is kind of a low drop and things cost so much dilithium that other things seem to get shuned. EC should drop more in STF's as well as dilithium. But from what ive heard, they are lowering the amount of dilithium that is dropping from STF's. So it just tells me that the dev's just don't care, they want more people to spend money getting things they want, instead of giving the option to grind.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank900 View Post
It seems that every time we get a good thing to do, it gets NERFED. This may seem small, but it is one of the many things that are taken away from us when we find a way to excell at the game. I played Tour the Galaxy a few times a day, then it went down to 2 times a day and now it is even less. STOP taking everything away from us, it is not going to hurt that we use Energy Credits to buy things. The more you take away, the less we can afford to get DOFFs to build the Starbase, so forth and so on. YOU ARE MAKING IT HARDER AND HARDER to get the things we need to have a good time playing the game. AT LEAST GIVE US THIS!!!!!!!!!!.

Just wanted to give you this players feedback.
Two things...

The tour is a very slow way to earn credits.

They are making it harder on purpose to push you towards buying zen.
Commander
# 7
11-01-2012, 11:51 AM
if you cannot create a normal amount of good content, just slow the existing content down. thats how it works here.
What ? Calaway.