Empire Veteran
# 51
11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Welcome aboard...looking forward to the new mission content you'll developing.
We're all starving for new stuff to do instead of new rewards for the same missions we've already done 1000 times.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Captain
# 52
11-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Oyo oyo Igets ME GornSSSs on with the Retro Look provided by the Special Forces[?] eye covers gives that nice Golden look in a TOS Klingon Soldiers uniform. Bye the Bye Hatchlings know any good Nail clipper vendors.. ive broken another pair making my regulation uniform appearance guidlines..
Say i want to look good for those Hirogens when i visit Some Ambush misson. .whats its name..

cant get in as a LTG due to the mission arc unlock mechanic..
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 11-01-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Ensign
# 53
11-01-2012, 11:39 AM
2 more hours tacked onto the downtime. Call it a season & launch 7 already
Career Officer
# 54
11-01-2012, 11:41 AM
*redacted - (had multiple tabs with different treads and didn't post this where I actually wanted to)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Starfleet Veteran
# 55
11-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Welcome aboard, Sean!
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Career Officer
# 56
11-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderander View Post
I have played Star Trek Online! I have a level 50 Fed and I'm working on my Klingon (Gorn!) now. I don't think I can divulge quite yet my favorite and least favorite things about it, as I don't want to come off promising anything. I do have a ton of ideas, though, of some cool things that could be done!

Regarding my previous experience, I worked on writing and designing new story arcs (equivalent of episodes), task forces (equivalent of STF's), and also worked on the game's equivalent of the Foundry. Did I use the word equivalent enough?

I'd like to think of myself as a writer and designer, working on developing stories, missions, maps, powers, critters, cutscenes, smaller systems, etc.
A Gorn you say? Oh, the irony. One of the biggest pieces of requested KDF content is the idea of a Gorn uprising.

As for those "Task Forces" from CoH... That do you thing the TF in STF stands for? XD

Welcome to the team, honored comrade, and may your deeds be worthy of song for centuries!
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Career Officer
# 57
11-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Welcome!

Would it be possible to tell us who else came over?

And please, PLEASE tell Melissa, Matt, etc, that I'd love to see them work on STO, Champions, even Neverwinter!
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Welcome man, its sad to see what happened to coh, played it since launch, i stopped playing as much due to sto...but still sad to see her dissapear glad to see cryptic getting some good people.
Rihannsu
# 59
11-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderander View Post
Regarding my previous experience, I worked on writing and designing new story arcs (equivalent of episodes), task forces (equivalent of STF's), and also worked on the game's equivalent of the Foundry. Did I use the word equivalent enough?

I'd like to think of myself as a writer and designer, working on developing stories, missions, maps, powers, critters, cutscenes, smaller systems, etc.

I have only one response to this good news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgLjPufIjMI
Career Officer
# 60
11-01-2012, 12:24 PM
FRESH MEAT.

Welcome. Stick around, we love devs who talk, even if it's only to shoot the breeze. We like that kind of stuff.

If I had any advice for you (not to scare you or anything), it's be careful what you promise game-wise. Just ask Heinig or Stahl. The forums are like an elephant. We're big and usually pretty gentle, but you don't wanna make us very angry, and we never forget.

Have a nice day. :3