Captain
# 71
11-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
2) Be a champion for the Foundry. We have so many great things in this game that are not available for use in the Foundry. Help us help you make the game better.

Welcome aboard.

Yes please. Welcome. Please don't ignore all of us making content for the game. We should be seen as part of the team. Instead, we're kind of ignored when it comes to requested assets. Slowly, some new features are coming, and BF does lots of good PR for the Foundry.

But, we need assets. It doesn't have to be new. It doesn't have to be a buggy system.

A plate of gahg would make us happy. A transporter pad would be like manna from up high.

It's a little unclear what you'll be doing, but if you can skin a primitive with a carpet texture and add it to the foundry, you'd make us happy. Even if you could only do something like that once every two weeks or even once a month.

We're not asking for much these days. Throw us some table scraps, if you can. And if there is anything that you're working on that can benefit the foundry, please make the extra effort.

Last edited by kirksplat; 11-01-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 72
11-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Glad they finally got your Yellow Name figured out Sean. Welcome to the forums. . . uh. . get back to work!
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Captain
# 73
11-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Glad they finally got your Yellow Name figured out Sean. Welcome to the forums. . . uh. . get back to work!
Don't worry Taco, he's probably not invading your domain.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 74
11-01-2012, 05:49 PM
While I'd rather have the COH devs working on champions to make that as awesome (plant powers would be nice) its always great to get new people in from great games. Hopefully you enjoy the work and I look forward to seeing it hit holodeck.
Career Officer
# 75
11-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderander View Post
I have played Star Trek Online! I have a level 50 Fed and I'm working on my Klingon (Gorn!) now.
Excellent! Another clutch brother on the Dev team! Welcome and Qapla'!
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
Empire Veteran
# 76
11-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Well well, a brand new Dev.

Care to join a fleet? My fleet is great, nearly to a tier 4 SB Fed-side, and tier 3 SB KDF-side, we're not a mega-fleet, but I think that's pretty impressive regardless.

....What? Just taking a little initiative. I didn't see anyone ELSE inviting him to a fleet. (An invite I did at least half-seriously mean btw. If not, that's alright of course)

I will say though, communicating is great. I know you will have to do what you have been told to do, regardless of what you might or might not say on these forums, and I generally do try to keep that in mind.

Still, I hope you can find something you really can get behind. Even if it isn't your area of the game to work on. Be it KDF content, PvP improvements, story missions, anything...Heck...if you're all for giving the Fed-side a new C-store ship a week, that is your choice, but let it be YOUR passion of what you wanna add to the game.

I won't speak for anyone else, but if you find something you really and truly like and want to improve, I can respect that. Might not agree with it, but I can respect it.

Anyways, to sum up...as Q said at the end of TNG...

"See you....out there!"

Lieutenant
# 77
11-01-2012, 09:16 PM
A wild developer has appeared!

(sorry if somebody said that somewhere)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy things here
Rihannsu
# 78
11-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Ooh a Gorn player. Welcome to the STO team, fellow reptile!
Career Officer
# 79
11-01-2012, 11:39 PM
I was a long time Vet in City of Heroes... you'll always be Dr. Aeon to me

Can't wait to see your work...

Personally for me, I'd like to see more missions I can use my whole away team on..
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
# 80
11-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Why Commander Ander?