Captain
Is there a limit to how many of the auto-leveling blue phaser arrays from the TOS Connie you can equip? If so, what is that limit?

I'm thinking of picking up the TOS Connie when I next level a toon so I can keep them well-armed until I start picking up end-game gear, but if I can't adequately deploy them (a cruiser lover, here, so my end-game cruisers end up with 5-6 beam arrays) I'll just save my cash.

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
11-05-2012, 05:20 AM
There is no limit. One of my toons, due to circumstances, is Dilithium and Fleet Credit poor, so I can't as of now afford Fleet weapons for him. I have equipped six of the blue "retro" TOS Connie phaser beam arrays on his ship, which work adequately.
Fleet Admiral Treyven "The Raven" Corsey - Omega Armada

Just remember, folks: Without William Shatner's portrayal of Captain James T. Kirk, there would be no Star Trek.
Captain
# 3
11-05-2012, 01:40 PM
That's good to know. Thank you!

Two further questions - are the retrofit phaser arrays equivalent to GREEN equipment, or BLUE equipment? And at end-game are they equivalent to Mk X equipment, or Mk XI equipment?

Thanks for any help!
Captain
# 4
11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Edit: was thinking the wrong type of retro-phasers, ignore.
Career Officer
# 5
11-05-2012, 09:55 PM
If you're talking about the quest reward retrofit phasers, they top out at blue Mk XI.

If you're talking about the leveling Connie phasers, they will top out at blue Mk 10.5 at VA level.
Captain
# 6
11-05-2012, 10:19 PM
As per my original post, I am thinking of the TOS Connie phaser arrays, not the mission rewards. As stated, I am trying to figure out if I can grab the Connie and use it as a source of phaser arrays so I don't have to constantly replace them as I level.

Thank you for your replies!