Empire Veteran
# 1 KDF Ship interiors too red?
11-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Been watching some old Klingon episodes from DS9/TNG. Watching them, I realized how much 'redder' the STO KDF ship interiors are. In the series, there a hues of blue and yellow. The red is not so overwhelming.

Could the red be reduced a tad bit please? I know its canon that Klingon vision is more red shifted, but we are after all humans playing the game

An option to change UI color would be nice too..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Career Officer
# 2
11-28-2012, 03:20 PM
That and they really need some overhead lighting. Serious.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 3
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
It dpepends on the ship though and what bridge you buy.I find stock bridge to be brown as well as the crew deck.I find that engineering is more red probaly because of the warp core and all those consols.

I find if you buy a bridge that has lots of consoles it will be more red than brown.I got the Kayless bridge on my Neg'Var and it s pretty red looking.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
# 4
11-29-2012, 12:21 AM
The KDF starbase is a nice colour inside not so heavy on the reds, but the bridges and attached interiors are ridiculously red. I avoid my KDF bridge it's just so hard to see any of the details.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-29-2012, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldicephoenix View Post
Been watching some old Klingon episodes from DS9/TNG. Watching them, I realized how much 'redder' the STO KDF ship interiors are. In the series, there a hues of blue and yellow. The red is not so overwhelming.

Could the red be reduced a tad bit please? I know its canon that Klingon vision is more red shifted, but we are after all humans playing the game

An option to change UI color would be nice too..
I agree.

Too much red, not good for my poor eyes... please give us the option to change the UI colors
Captain
# 6
11-29-2012, 03:21 AM
We can't even get important stuff worked on, good luck getting something more trivial adjusted.
Commander
# 7
11-29-2012, 03:22 AM
I think they need to work on the important stuff as well, As all this new stuff.