Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 21
11-02-2012, 07:24 AM
My wife is still having this issue, but I am not. The only thing I could think of that I've done differently is that I just created and trained up a new bridge officer. Once I did that the issue seemed to go away for myself and all of my other officers. Could have been a coincidence. Her issue currently seems to only be on the KDF side - her Fed char can skill up at will.

I was having the issue as of yesterday, but it seems to have been resolved for me after the fix post-maintenance.
Ensign
# 22
11-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I had the same issue, and it appears to have been fixed today. Except that now when I try to re-upgrade all my skills (somehow I got respec'd) it doesnt recognize me as being a lieutenant general, and so I only have access to the first tier of skill upgrades. This is just as useful as not being able to upgrade skills. Whats up with this?
Ensign
# 23
11-02-2012, 06:48 PM
If you're anything like me, I had to be pointed out by my support ticket that I was essentially being an idiot. ^^;

The respec system makes sure you invest x skill points into a given rank before unlocking the next. There's a number above the skill tree ranks that list how many points are needed to invest in.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-03-2012, 05:10 AM
Also suffering from this - which seems to have also made several of my Captain Powers (like Go Down Fighting, Tactical Initiative, Subnucleonic Beam) on several of my characters disappear. They have disappeared from both the tray, and drag to tray menus.
Career Officer
# 25
11-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm having the same issue. Opened a support ticket but I'm getting nowhere fast. I keep being told the same thing over & over again. Respec, respec, respec...
Support keeps quoting the 11-01-2012 patch release notes but nothing I do works.
Seems to me that not enough testing was done prior to patch release.
Hey Cryptic! Your patch broke it so quit placating us with lock boxes & other offers to attempt to suck money out of our wallets. Just fix it, dammit!
RichardCranium63
Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek
Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa
KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian
KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor

Last edited by richardcranium63; 11-03-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Remove dupe title
Ensign
# 26
11-05-2012, 03:29 PM
i have the same issues here after 5 days from the patch. i cant play any off my low chars which i might add ive payed for to get ! sort this out !!!!!
Career Officer
# 27
05-22-2013, 02:15 AM
I have just submitted a ticket and some stuff that I have tried.

Currently I can not put points into any bridge officer hence I can not promote them

I can not put points into my char at all

bottom right shows invalid skills and a respec button = pressing the button does nothing.

Went to a respec station to attempt a respec station on flotilla and this doesn't work either - I did the respec - asked if it was ok to use respec token (have 5) clicked ok and it appeared to take the one and do a respec. When checking it away from the station nothing had changed and still had 5 respec tokens.

I am lifetime and purchased the legacy pack.
My char is level 12 Centurian

1 thing I did notice is that there was no promotion quests - so not sure if this is related - but I did get a sub quest to get new ship.

Maybe this will help
Livia Drusilla - Level 50 Engineer

Playing STO since Beta

Leader of S-P-Q-R
Ensign
# 28
05-22-2013, 02:34 AM
You should make your own thread and not respond to year old dead one.
Republic Veteran
# 29
05-22-2013, 03:16 AM
any progress on this im getting this too ?
Lieutenant
# 30
05-22-2013, 05:56 AM
Please, how long?