Empire Veteran
# 31
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
I've never seen a Klingun leaves due to AMS or Danubes...never!
Possibly we KDF fans have more gumption to finish the fight regardless of the obstacles.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
11-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Gumption...gumption? Oh yes...you've the gumption to continue the fight because you know well...you don't risk to be humiliated due to too much ****!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Career Officer
# 33
11-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I've been AMSed and disabled, etc. I just take it.

Now that we got those toys I use them in kind to our Fed buddies.

Also been siphon spawn camped in my ship too.

I get it from both sides.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 34
11-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehale View Post
In what way is my rather specific statement regarding a number of terrible mechanics a generalization?

I'd love to play KDF more. I'd rather not rely on mechanics that completely disable my target for a kill. Even if I don't use these things, and I'm sure there are a few others who refrain from this stuff to an extent, I'm still very likely to end up with a pug team who is loaded up. As annoying as it is to be overwhelmed by "p2w", it's even less fun to roflstomp a target who is already overwhelmed by "p2w".
Unfortunately the KDF are not the problem Steve. Please tell me what should the average KDF pilot do?

Simply not use any of the consoles he/ she paid for because they are deemed a problem by the majority of Fed players?

So. I can't use Pl. Leech. I can't use Energy Sp. I can't use Interceptors. I can't use Assi. Assi. I can't use Frigates. When we use cloak for what it's intended for we are harassed and Feds scream blood murder starting threads asking for the Fl. defiant to have the battle cloak!

What is left? 55% on the things I can use is a frowned upon-"no-no".

Also, it seems that as soon as Fed-players get in the face of devs to bemoan the KDF consoles , there rolls out the next fix "not working as intended". I wonder. When the devs ask for input, do they speak to KDF players? Or just the Fed premades pvp elite?

And lastly. Now that I am made to feel like a noob for playing with what I have been given, I have to face exactly the same cheese being dished out et. al. from Fed players, and just be ok with it, because naturally the Feds don't think there is a problem with the Danube, etc. These are the same people, I would remind you that have bemoaned that the Vesta is UNDERPOWERED.

Most of my matches against Fed these days end in one of two things = 100s of Phaser Proc Shutdowns + TB insta-death. Its equally frustrating. Why not come play with us sometime? We have invited you?

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-02-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 35
11-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
I knew it! A real evil Klingun!
Anyway, the KDF crap is worse than the Fed crap...it's proved by the fact that only the Fed players abandon the queues when the evil Klinguns spam all their crap, aceton-siphon-leech.
I've never seen a Klingun leaves due to AMS or Danubes...never!
So, evil klinguns, admit you've the worst...ahem...I mean the best crap, and also very perfumed!
In fact we Feds call you the smelling Klinguns!
Feds leave the map even when there is a no cheese group. See it EVERY week on Friday/Saturday when my friends and I happen to frequent the queues. Thankfully, half the time there is at least 1 respectable fed that will stick out the map.

Better RED than FED!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Empire Veteran
# 36
11-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Gumption...gumption? Oh yes...you've the gumption to continue the fight because you know well...you don't risk to be humiliated due to too much ****!
Fed don't stay and play becuase thier egoes make them worry about being humiliated?

We KDf stay to fight becuase we refuse to tuck tail and leave becuase somebody brought Spam & cheese to the fight. Its just PvP, win or lose it'll be over quickly.

You make it sound as if the feds have no spam or cheese. As if all the bad in STO stems from the KDF.

Thats a common fault of this forum and the fed fanbase, the refusal to see that you all have spam&cheese as well and that its as annoying and unfun for us to fight through it as it is for you all to fight our ASD.

The funny thing is how the threat of "this is why the FvK ques are empty.."
Becuase it seems the bulk of the fed playerbase is too scared to fight against something they find difficult.
Even if it is acknowledged that said "thing" is OP and being fixed, you all cling to the righteuos belief that if you all find something to too hard it must be wrong.
It must be a mistake becasue no Fed captain ever had a difficult time of anything.

The fact that the FvF ques is being used a threat device (We won't play FvK...) is just childish.

That childish nature is a turn off more than even the cheese of the feds.
Why would any KDF player wish to PvP against the feds when if we win "its becuase we have cheese , unfair advantages or it proof the Devs love the KDF" instead of our skill and teamwork or if we lose its becuase the skill of the feds is just that good and not thier spam & cheese that won the match.
Nevermind that we can jump into a Ker'rat zone or a PuG que to PvP and find ourselves up against Armitages, Atrox's, fleet Defiants, etc that have splooged EWP and danubes at the spawn point to the point one can not even live through respawning.

Yeah, thats fed skill for you. Its almost as great as the pots ability to call the kettle black.
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
11-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Better red than fed...that's good evil Klingun, congratulations for the humor!
What you evil Klinguns really don't want to admit is that your sucking abilities stack, I repeat they stack!
But does it takes so long to recognize?
Try to fight with the energy levels always to minimum, it's not fair!
Sometimes we Feds wonder...are we in Sto or in a whorehouse?

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Empire Veteran
# 38
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Better red than fed...that's good evil Klingun, congratulations for the humor!
What you evil Klinguns really don't want to admit is that your sucking abilities stack, I repeat they stack!
But does it takes so long to recognize?
Try to fight with the energy levels always to minimum, it's not fair!
Sometimes we Feds wonder...are we in Sto or in a whorehouse?
Which drain stacks?

Plasmonic Leech doesn't stack. That was discovered and fixed. Only one PL at a time can ever effect you in PvP.

Advanced Siphon Drones? Stack with what, themselves? They too are being fixed so I doubt they will after that.

Acteton Assimilators? As far as I know they do not stack with themselves. If they do then it needs to be fixed.

Or do you mean that the Drain from one item or ability should not stack with the drain of another item or ability?
If so, why do you believe that they should not.
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
11-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Do me a favor...play Fed sometimes and taste your own medicine...it's an italian way of saying but I hope you understand.
So I'll call you Fed comrade!

Empire Veteran
# 40
11-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Do me a favor...play Fed sometimes and taste your own medicine...it's an italian way of saying but I hope you understand.
So I'll call you Fed comrade!
What makes you think I haven't already done so?
I do have a single fed toon and I have used him so little that mnay do not recognize him ingame.
I've even fought next to you once and you never noticed it was me.
I have experienced the "feds burden" against ASD, AA and even PL. Otherwise I could not post my thoughts on them with confidence and I would not have supported the movement to fix them.