Starfleet Veteran
# 71
11-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
I managed to get one for 1 million ec. I think it may go for around 2 million ec.

It's worth a look if you need quick spam destruction in a ship that can't slot EWP.
Ah, thanks, it's cheap!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Starfleet Veteran
# 72
11-02-2012, 06:13 PM
And thanks for the kind and informative replay, Dontdrunkimshoot! Eh, I know so well your awesome Karfi...a terrific vessel...
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Empire Veteran
# 73
11-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
And thanks for the kind and informative replay, Dontdrunkimshoot! Eh, I know so well your awesome Karfi...a terrific vessel...
no karfi here, its in the spam zone. nothing but cruiser, battle cruisers and vet ships i fly basically.

only P2W i use is leach and iso, leach is easily countered by the 9 to insulators everyone should have, and maco, and iso is just pure, but very situational extra damage. or runabout destruction.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Commander
# 74
11-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
And then you're also an evil Klingun honorable warrior, but it's much worse fighting without power than being tractored, eh...make a little effort and admit it...
Yes, fighting without power is worse than getting tractored constantly. Either way, without an escape plan, whether you are "Evil Klingun" or "Goody Two Shoe Fed", you're boned. Speed is life, and without speed, you're space dust.
Commander
# 75
11-02-2012, 06:38 PM
How are Danube's any more difficult to deal with than total power drain? What's wrong with running two Omegas and a PH? Or 2 PH and an Omega? Isn't that just as easy as running TBR, Vet ships for Warp Plasma and multiple Technician Doffs to counter Siphons?
Empire Veteran
# 76
11-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehale View Post
How are Danube's any more difficult to deal with than total power drain? What's wrong with running two Omegas and a PH? Or 2 PH and an Omega? Isn't that just as easy as running TBR, Vet ships for Warp Plasma and multiple Technician Doffs to counter Siphons?
20k hitpoints vs 2k hitpoints

operated out side of ewp range vs operates inside of EWP range

not even close to killed by tac buffed TBR vs 1 or 2 shoted by TBR

unnaturally strong NPC tractor beam that still makes you chug quite a bit with omega on vs requires no other counters cause they die so easy
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus