Starfleet Veteran
Greetings Captains,

I've been playing STO since launch as a lifetimer. I've left the game for some stretches since then but always come back to scratch my Star Trek itch. However, in all the time that I've played I've never really invested any time in a fleet. I have multiple lvl 50 captains across all 3 factions, but I'm primarily focused on my Fed Caitian Tac Officer H'Rill.

Could anyone recommend a fleet for me? I'm primarily interested in PVE. I tend to play quite a bit, however due to my weird hours at work I would prefer a more casually oriented fleet that does not require mandatory attendance at events, etc. I would also enjoy a fleet that has some focus on RP, but thats not a requirement.

Thanks!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-24-2014, 12:42 AM
Hi Nauthiz25 ,

A month or so ago I have created my own called "Soon TM".

Why that name? Well, I've been working in the Foundry for a while. When new features or bugfixes were mentioned, they always said that it would be added soon (simple bug fixes usually took 3 to 6 months, features even longer).

By the way, I live in the Netherlands (GMT+1) and I try to be online daily, if you don't see me online (@stoutes) send me a forum PM if you're interested to join. I can send you an invite even when you're offline (I need your full character names for that, though).

I have to be honest; this fleet wasn't created with RP or any other goals in mind then to create FC (and provisions for the ones who have donated which you could use if you're invited on other ones fleetmaps). We're often on TS.

There are:
  • No lvl requirements.
  • People in the fleet are both from the EU and US.
  • No forums which you have to register on.
  • You're not kicked out if you are offline for a while (like some other fleets do).
  • No chat needed (I'm on FoundryTalk instead).
  • You're allowed provisions based on the projects you've filled.
  • There's no "no-return" policy. If you have way too much FM and want to donate it in a different fleet (like when all our projects are filled) and come back, it's fine.
As I've stated above; the fleet is pretty darn new. We have reached starbase T1 and building our provisions as we speak (you can buy fleet weapons and such with these provisions).

We also started a KDF fleet couple of weeks ago, named "Redacted TM"!
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 03-24-2014 at 12:44 AM.
Career Officer
Quote:
Could anyone recommend a fleet for me? I'm primarily interested in PVE. I tend to play quite a bit, however due to my weird hours at work I would prefer a more casually oriented fleet that does not require mandatory attendance at events, etc.

We just might be what your looking for: Tides of War

Our recruiting post: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=395761
Our Website: www.tidesofwar.net
Our TS: (See our recruiting post above) TS is not required, but most helpful.

It would be worth you time to contact me in game if possible: @Duke_Tbar

Group Composite: Average Age 30+, Professionals, Retired and Work from Home, Pro-gamer types. Clean Language and Environment. Respect and Courtesy a must.

Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-24-2014, 04:24 AM
I can recomend Star Fleet Special Operations www.ssofleet.com, I recently joined this fleet after looking for one myself, freindly fleet with a good RP section, and no requirements other than 16+ and being polite etc...
Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
I.R.W. Valdore gives 0 (132283) Radiation Damage to Tal'is with Thalaron Pulse. ==> Tal'is deals 132283 Special Damage to Tal'is with Immunity Matrix

Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2014, 08:55 AM
allow me to extend you an invitation to alpha battle squadron.

there are no hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out, no websites to sort through to join.
we are as casual as casual can get, no drama, no politics, just about having fun

just send me an in game mail and I send you the fleet invite.
its that simple

fleet admiral Siodgirngei@papertoasty