Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 307
# 1 So about the Voyager Bundle...
04-24-2014, 08:31 AM
I really wonder that they missed that one out...

I remember them talking about it and that they plan to add it when the story advanced that far that Voyager and all the stuff moves into focus.

Isnt that the case now?

Would have been good promotion to see Tuvok on the original Bridge and offer it in the C-Store afterwards.

I am really wondering why they missed it out this time. We got TOS Interiours / Bundle when the Devidian Arc progressed to the 22nd Century part.

We got Defiant Interiours / Bundle when the Feature Series developed around DS9 and the return of the Jem'Hadar Fleet.

Now the story develops around Tuvok and Voyager and no proper Bundle is on sight. Are there still plans for it or did it just got abandoned?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,160
# 2
04-24-2014, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralcarter View Post
I really wonder that they missed that one out...

I remember them talking about it and that they plan to add it when the story advanced that far that Voyager and all the stuff moves into focus.

Isnt that the case now?

Would have been good promotion to see Tuvok on the original Bridge and offer it in the C-Store afterwards.

I am really wondering why they missed it out this time. We got TOS Interiours / Bundle when the Devidian Arc progressed to the 22nd Century part.

We got Defiant Interiours / Bundle when the Feature Series developed around DS9 and the return of the Jem'Hadar Fleet.

Now the story develops around Tuvok and Voyager and no proper Bundle is on sight. Are there still plans for it or did it just got abandoned?
Maybe there's going to be a proper feature episode series and they'll release the bundle with that.

The environment team did just spend a hell of a lot of man hours on ESD.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 307
# 3
04-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Then lets keep our fingers crossed
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 333
# 4
04-24-2014, 10:01 AM
The season just hit, give it some time to see if they introduce any bundles(a week or two) that go with it
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,992
# 5
04-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Give it time. Hopefully it comes with an interesting 2-piece bonus.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,387
# 6
04-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Maybe it will come with a new grind for season 9.5. Locking up the Warship Voyager behind 10 levels of reputation grind or something like that.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,872
# 7
04-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Maybe it will come with a new grind for season 9.5. Locking up the Warship Voyager behind 10 levels of reputation grind or something like that.
Cryptic, don't listen to this slightly confused man. He doesn't know what he is talking about.
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 77
# 8
04-24-2014, 12:13 PM
If they are to do a Voyager bundle I would want it done right and with the proper interior for the ship. If its just ships bundled with the crappy versions of the bridge we have now I will have to say pass.

Given the extensive detail that was given to ESD I would want that same hand to do the interior for Voyager. Its the one interior I have wanted since open beta.

*Waves money at Cryptic* Build it and bundle it and I will buy it.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 307
# 9
04-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Thats what I am looking for too. I have the TOS and DS9 Bundle and I love how they have done the interiours. Lets hope they do it right if they do it at all.
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 77
# 10
04-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralcarter View Post
Thats what I am looking for too. I have the TOS and DS9 Bundle and I love how they have done the interiours. Lets hope they do it right if they do it at all.
I do too and I use the Belfast interior almost completely with exception to some origin bridges on cruisers.

Given that the Undine are the new big enemy I am hoping we will finally get our wish.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:44 PM.