Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Community "The Vault: Ensnared" Event for this coming Friday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a level 50 character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test. More info about "The Vault: Ensnared" can be found here.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ midnight GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet on New Romulus, to the left of the beam-in point. From there, we'll queue up for "The Vault: Ensnared". Feel free to attend with a character on either faction. We'll try and do 2 runs within the hour. Please join the TTS channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. You can join TTS by typing this command into your chat bar: /channel_join TTS

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, Fleet Actions, PvP, Events etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
10-29-2012, 05:55 PM
I will be there now I am VA again
Career Officer
# 3
10-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Had to be Friday this time? Hope I can make it. Maybe the first timeslot?
Career Officer
# 4
10-30-2012, 12:30 AM
I will be there at the second time slot, hope I see more action than the Into the Hive event. 2 people from our group just left and it took 35 minutes to get a team.
Ensign
# 5
10-30-2012, 12:57 AM
sure gonna try to be there
Ensign
# 6
10-30-2012, 07:04 AM
going to be there wish we could use the aqueris escourt from the odessy tac cruser.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
10-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the great idea.... but for the 10th time...some of us do work for a living....Would you please kindly offer it on a "weekend" instead?....much appreciatted
Career Officer
# 8 Event
10-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Please stop holding events on weekdays. Saturday and Sunday is the best time since adults have to work and kids have school.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
11-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Thanks for the great idea.... but for the 10th time...some of us do work for a living....Would you please kindly offer it on a "weekend" instead?....much appreciatted
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrapne11 View Post
Please stop holding events on weekdays. Saturday and Sunday is the best time since adults have to work and kids have school.
The events I run are held during the week because that's when I'm available to run them If I can sneak any in on the weekend, I definitely will.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 10
11-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrapne11 View Post
In the weekend Bran is likely enjoying a weekend as well.
Closed Thread