Ensign
I'm not sure if you all know that your servers are having problems right now, i see other post about this but being its been going on and off, more on it seems, the last week or two i'm assuming you all haven't read about the problems us players are having. We are getting a lot of lag across the game. the server not responding in red letters coming up all the time. and the disconnecting every 5 mins is starting to get a little flustering. if you all cool maybe look in to, maybe try to let us know you know about and are working on is so we don't feel like we are being ignored or left int the dark. Thank you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-28-2012, 11:21 AM
It's been going on for long time, some times worse than others. For me it was fine ~12 hours ago but when I logged on for the Tour the Galaxy event the game went ballistic when the event started and hasn't recovered since.
Ensign
# 3
10-28-2012, 12:49 PM
yea i know it acts up from time to time, but it seems the last week or two its been worse. just would be nice to know they are trying to fix it and not just blowing us off about it.
Career Officer
# 4
10-28-2012, 02:52 PM
I got DC'd during a 4 person PvP match this afternoon. This is getting utterly ridiculous!
Ensign
# 5
10-28-2012, 09:26 PM
I played again last week and this thing happens and the game freezes and on map the other players ships around me also don't move in the map or in combat what is happing here is the server line weak or something, I am from the uk so maybe it is not that strong here. i get the red thing that says server does not respond. are the company going to fix this i love this and is the best star trek game in a long time.
Ensign
# 6
10-29-2012, 01:22 AM
Sometimes server become down and there are many type of problems faced to downloading anything. You can easily solve these problems by just visiting our website. We are one of the best ion solving the technical problems regarding hardware or software.

# 7 Can't log in
10-29-2012, 11:08 PM
Lagging, D/C, now I get unable to authenticate, or it hangs forever on the client launcher. Maybe I get close to getting in, up to the character select screen, then it won't log in to a char, or if I do, switching maps boots me again.

This system is sucking right now...
Rihannsu
# 8
10-30-2012, 12:08 AM
I just got disco'd from A CGE and now the game can't update the launcher, seriously guys fix this and don't wait until season 7 to do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder and Current XO of Gamma Strike Force
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-30-2012, 08:33 AM
I have same issues since yesterday.Sometimes game launcher or patching dont responce too.
When I could login I have lag particually.It's statrts yesterday and still has same.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Can we at least get some explanation for this Cryptic ?