Republic Veteran
# 1 November Ask Crptic
11-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I was just wondering if we were going to get an ask cryptic this month or not, it's November 2nd already for for me and I haven't even seen the thread for the questions. Did I miss it?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
11-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Brandon posted earlier (sorry, don't have it handy) that we're delaying the Ask Cryptic a bit so we can focus on getting S7 ready and out for you guys. Should be coming up, but not quite yet.
Only YOU can prevent forum fires!

Republic Veteran
# 3
11-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Ah thanks for the heads up, I thought it might be something about that. Keep up the great work guys!
Super Moderator
# 4
11-02-2012, 04:07 AM
Brandon said that it would be mid-November, the post is here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=6268211
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Rihannsu
# 5
11-03-2012, 02:34 AM
yeah wondering too

if so, i have a question. with s7, the romulans have the biggest space of all factions (green on the map), one sector block will be used by the reunification movement and obisek to build a home for one part of romulans + remans with the help of KDF and UFP.

but there still is plenty of green space left

so my question is - will there be playable romulans (Sela's faction) anytime at all???

Last edited by duaths1; 11-03-2012 at 02:43 AM.