Ensign
We played on the Tribble-test server the PvE, Into the Hive (Elite). We did not get the Omega Marks and the neural processor that we were suppose to get as a reward for completing the misson. By the way, it took us over and hour to complete that mission and several of the players were extremely equipped for the mission.
Career Officer
II like the separation of starships and small craft in the ship selection panel.

Nice touch!
Commander
# 133
11-04-2012, 09:18 PM
The radiation games is a little inconsistent - at least on the up/down buttons.... I found that moving the signal up and down to match the latitude part, a single up or down may move it a lot or sometimes a little. I did NOT have the same problem with left/right - it was consistent.
Commander
# 134
11-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Tried to get into a "Red Alert" when it popped up in space in the new sector block, but got kicked out right after the cut scene. Happened multiple times.
Commander
# 135
11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
PVE queues no longer showing number of people signed up for a mission.
Ensign
# 136
11-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Noticed there's a massive price increase for doff reassignment missions. 500 dilithium for common reassignment, 2500 for uncommon and 5000 for rare is just way too much.
Career Officer
# 137
11-04-2012, 10:22 PM
After a while at New Romulas, I began getting in to it. Lots to explore. I found the new Flora and Fauna to be interesting and like the involvement of the Tal-Shiar. I will be looking forward to season 7.
Ensign
# 138 Omega Marks
11-04-2012, 11:09 PM
The first two times I played Into the Hive on 11/3, I wasn't able to collect Omega Marks at the end. I tried again on 11/4, and I was finally able to collect them.
Ensign
# 139
11-05-2012, 12:11 AM
from what i saw of it whilst on,looks great and glad to see it is not totally combat based,but all that walking betwen transporter pads..it was a good way to make use of whole map..cannot wait till it goes live
Ensign
# 140 Tribble Testing results.
11-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Ok, I am sure most of these have been posted, but I will add my 2 cents worth in.

1) Doff reassignments have way too much of a dilithium requirement. If you wish to add a price, add an EC price to it.

2) The idea of working on a reputation like you would a starbase is not a good idea. Reputation should come from working with that faction and should be automatic, not bought. (like the experience you get from doff missions). A better scenario would be to grind for untradeable resources, then use those resources for a doff mission.

3) The reputation store I have no idea on... It takes 2 days to unlock the first tier... so mine is not unlocked yet.

4) during the plant gathering, my Boff got stuck behind a plant... I was forced to continue without him for about 10 minutes. He got stuck between a glowing plant and a huge boulder wall.

5) on the custenance to New romulus, the cut scene to my character showed only my chest, not my head. Perhaps my character is too tall, but it should be based on the upper part of the character.

6) While fighting a tholian red alert, I was "instakilled".. I had no idea what killed me, but backlogging, I saw I took a 100,000 Kinetic damage hit. There is nothing that can be done for something like that. I did not get any warning of the impending destruction. The Alert ended, I died three times and didn't get a chance to see more than one enemy...we lost.

7) The exit areas for the sectors seemed to co-ordinate with the physical locations.. that's good. Could you do the same for the other sectors? (I.E. Vulcan goes to Argelius, Orion goes to Celes, etc..)

8) one of the graphics showed the weapons being offline for one of the enemies. Although this is good, Perhaps you should have the option to turn it off for people who want to view it in cinematic mode. Any words in cinematic mode are anti-eye candyish.

9) The update with the HUDS are nice, but like all other MMROPGs I've played, I've always seen some discontent amongst the laptop users. I don't know how STO works for laptop users, but even though you work on upgrading the graphics, don't forget the masses on the other end of the spectrum.