Empire Veteran
# 141
11-05-2012, 05:58 AM
- I found the reputation system easy to use but i don t know if it possible to reinitialize or respect skills i can choose : if not , it will be a cool option.
Starfleet Veteran
# 142
11-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmbambam View Post
One thing I noticed on some of the New Romulus missions when getting samples, if there are a few really close to each other, when I get samples from all of them, the samples seem to reset and I could try to gather it again. Even though it says I did (and the items in my inventory increased,) the % complete does not always increase.
I noticed this as well, but discovered the % completed will not increase until you turn those samples in to the appropriate researcher by the transporter pad.
Captain
# 143
11-05-2012, 07:39 AM
I would like to echo something said. The Tau Dewa Patrol missions were excellent. Variety and not all of them were shoot outs. Treachery, Faith, and the Great River was one of my favorite DS9 episodes so I really liked that trading mission. Please more of this everywhere.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"

Last edited by captaind3; 11-05-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Ensign
# 144
11-05-2012, 07:54 AM
I disagree...lot's of bugs. First at Earth space-dock on Friday and Saturday I could not create a new fleet.
The first 2 PVE missions my Romulan and Omega marks were not allocated.

Further on New Romulus the "insect repellent" did not work....I kept spraying and nothing happened until I died.

Further on New Romulus the "lag" was so bad I could hardly control my character.
Ensign
# 145 tribble weekend report
11-05-2012, 08:08 AM
all looks good!

I do like the added graphics of when you create a shield in a ground action, the sheld pattern on the ground is a lot bolder and you can see it better..
Career Officer
# 146
11-05-2012, 08:33 AM
I got to play over the weekend, and I must say... spectacular!

At first I was reading the blogs, and saw that Tholian space combat looked like it was going to be in STFs.

when I got to Tau Dewa, and the first patrol I ran had Tholians ships, I was ecstatic!

And wow, are they tough!

I posted in the feedback thread about the mother nortov, but I also found a typo in one of the dialogue boxed during the Gleki hearding mission, I think it is in Golondon Kor system.

But the scene and backdrops form New Romulus were amazing.
Commander
# 147
11-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdofprey17 View Post
I noticed this as well, but discovered the % completed will not increase until you turn those samples in to the appropriate researcher by the transporter pad.
Actually, if you just continue on and gather other samples, you'll keep increasing in %.

It is interesting though that turning in samples increases % complete.... I figure that should be at the end after 100% sample gathering.
Ensign
# 148 Season 7 Tribble
11-05-2012, 08:50 AM
The ONLY other...critique I have with the setting is for a solo player it is DAMN hard to advance past the area "collect marks" stage.

I know you are pushing fleet play a bit more this season and that's cool, Still...a little more ability to advance the tiers when you are a solo player is something I ask you to consider a bit more

Thanks
Republic Veteran
# 149
11-05-2012, 09:42 AM
I really like the reputation system, and the death of stf prototype drops!
Captain
# 150
11-05-2012, 10:46 AM
One thing that has been getting on my nerves. The repel insect swarm mission keeps activating when I just walk on to the map. I hadn't even spoken to the scientist responsible and gotten the bug spray when the mission just kicked in.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"