Captain
# 21
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
I have the Mk XI MACO already... and if I try to change my costume to the MACO armor... it doesnt work... so I cant wear any of the armor except for the one click "plastic pajama" versions.

So... am I not going to be able to wear the previous costume I had until I reach the proper reputation tier?

Last edited by amayakitsune; 11-02-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
11-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Had the same problem. YOu just have basic costume slots on Tribble. if you have the costume in a C-Store unlocked slot it won't show. You have to fake-purchase the slot or put the costume in an unlocked slot.
Captain
# 23
11-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Had the same problem. YOu just have basic costume slots on Tribble. if you have the costume in a C-Store unlocked slot it won't show. You have to fake-purchase the slot or put the costume in an unlocked slot.
Wait... seriously? If I had bought costume slots on Holodeck and then copied to Tribble the slots (which I can see... and click on and even customize...) will not work?
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
Wait... seriously? If I had bought costume slots on Holodeck and then copied to Tribble the slots (which I can see... and click on and even customize...) will not work?
Seems to be that way. I just tried it myself and re-buying a few costume slots on Tribble 'fixed' the inoperability of the slots I had copied over from Holodeck.

So give it a try, hopefully if you have the Tribble-Zen for it. And please pass the word. This transfer bug is going to come as quite a shock to people concerned about it who go to test and assume that S7 is going to take their costumes away.

The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
"Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
11-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Here's how it will actually work:

Mk X = No special visual (aka "Plastic Pajamas")
Mk XI = Standard STF Armor, No helmet, few "bits"
Mk XII = Updated STF Armor, Helmet, more "bits"
Mk XII + Complete all Elite Optionals = Variant of Mk XII
Adapted Mk XII = An entirely-new variant of Mk XII

(NOTE: There is no Adapted Omega. Only MACO and Honor Guard.)

Only the top 3 of the above costumes have ever been live previously, though some may have seen Concept/WIP art of the fourth one that will be released with the Adapted sets.
Couldn't this same setup be used for space sets like the Borg set, now that it has multiple ranks? I would love to see what new ranks of the set would look like, if its appearance functioned like this.
Career Officer
# 26
11-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The whole concept of the Adapted armor is offering the stats/effects of the opposite faction. There is no opposite faction from Neutral. =p
then how do we get a surely already existing 3rd visual option for the omega set into the game?

new accolade maybe?
some special project just for the visual?
there has to be a 3rd option for the Omega outfit if MACO and KHG have a 3rd visual option.
Rihannsu
# 27
11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Can we finally get the bug fixed for MK XI honour guard set visuals, where the arm attachments only show up on female characters?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission