Starfleet Veteran
# 61
11-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Can white commodities now be bought in stacks of "enter your number here" instead of just 50 or 100? If you have to buy 50K comm arrays, your fingers will fall off first, no matter if the stacks are 50 or 100 ... they need to be at least 1'000 or customizable.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 62
11-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Just wanted to say that the new loading screens look much better, and a lot more professional.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Ensign
I have today played over three hours of Tribble to test for bugs and see the new content, and I must say I am amazed! I also have so-far found four bugs:

1. Square Screen: It may just be for Tribble, but the actual screen goes square, unlike Holodeck. If there is a fix - I would like to know... It is so annoying, I had to re-arrange my whole HUD to suit...

2. EV Suit Activation: The EV suits I have tried (3, to be precise) have their activation button (left of the navigation jump button) not there - the background is there, although the button isn't. I found a way around, if you go into the Powers Menu (P) it will be on the top, that you can drag into the bar (Activate EV Suit). You can then take it out of the taskbar and replace it with it's old icon. If there is a fix, that would also be helpful.

3. Curser Problem: Every once in a while my curser will take a random distorted form, that is, in the game, and out! The only fix I have had is restarting the computer. This is the most annoying problem, because even after the game is closed, the problem still occurs. If this is just my computer or not, I can no tell.

4: System Crashing: Also every once in a while, while loading an un-encountered map (for me on Tribble, anyway) my whole computer would go blank, with the backlight still on. I would Ctrl+Alt+Del and I would have a message saying that the OS couldn't load security options, and to either close this menu and try again or Power-Off the computer. I did the former, and it worked, the game loaded perfectly into the new map. This would happen 3 more times, when which it would not re-occur. This is, therefore, not much of an issue now for me, although quite of a scare for some less-experienced/faint-hearted users. If it could be fixed, it would save a lot of hassle/worry from the new to computing.

All in all - Season Seven looks like a beauty, and if these few minor bugs that I have encountered can be fixed, would be eternally grateful.

Levon,
Vice Admrial

Last edited by levonscott; 11-03-2012 at 03:51 AM.
Career Officer
# 64
11-03-2012, 04:18 AM
Ok , love the change to bartender and chef mission . But just Q, if someone will have slotted that mission, bartender or chef. What will happen with the resources what are in the mission already when S7 hit ?

Last edited by maxxina; 11-03-2012 at 04:22 AM.
Lieutenant
# 65
11-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliusnight View Post
Those are some very startling figures DJ. Well put. Given that the unlocks do provide other advantages I'm prepared to pay for rep gain, but I have to agree the end gear cost needs to ether drop or the rewards need to rise. 400k Dilithium plus 60 days to reach the point we are basically at right now, then another 40 hours x6 pieces so another 10 days to actually unlock set gear nor including ship weapons. So 70 Days of effort at-least. How can that be a 60% decrease on the amount of time it takes to collect a set by the current grind system? That is all assuming you can collect all the require dilithium, DoFF, Commodities, and miscellaneous items perfectly on time, which is pretty unlikely for most folks, I would say 90 days is a safe figure for most folks.
I play 4 hours per weekend, that means players like me will never get it.
Captain
# 66
11-03-2012, 04:28 AM
PLEASE, what happened to the issue where trying to assign more than one dialog to "Dialog Prompt Complete" caused a CTD? My new Foundry mission has been on hold for months because of it - and there's been no new dev info since Brandon said you were looking into it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 67
11-03-2012, 05:38 AM
I thought they were removing this 1st place crap from FA's?
Still no team work then and everyone playing rambo, they will still be empty again, they dont listen to us at all.
Commander
# 68
11-03-2012, 05:41 AM
I dont see the patch note that explains the reduced effectiveness of Attack Pattern Beta III from -44.9 damage resistance to -33.4. Thats a 25% nerf to the holodeck value.

Did it get missed?
Career Officer
# 69
11-03-2012, 05:48 AM
More Dilithium sinks.... still only an 8k daily cap...
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Survivor of Romulus
# 70
11-03-2012, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
More Dilithium sinks.... still only an 8k daily cap...
This. The Cap could easily be doubled, i dont understand there refusal to listen to there playerbase.