Cryptic Studios Team
# 161
11-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Instakills are not part of the design, and will be addressed and removed as quickly as possible.

The mission is supposed to be challenging. Instakills are not a challenge, they are a frustration.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Starfleet Veteran
# 162
11-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Instakills are not part of the design, and will be addressed and removed as quickly as possible.

The mission is supposed to be challenging. Instakills are not a challenge, they are a frustration.
Thank you. But make sure the change sticks
Captain
# 163
11-04-2012, 08:56 AM
not sure if it is a bug or not but i was waiting to respawn and with 20 seconds remaining i warped out for no reason , talk about annoying as i need the omega marks seeing as they seem harder to get compaired to rom marks
Career Officer
# 164
11-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:

Challenging, yeah think you hit the mark on that one. Two Unimatrixs and the Borg Queen Diamond using almost every C-Store item (Z-Store) with the exception of three. One KDF and Two Fed.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Career Officer
# 165
11-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Other than the bouncy-weapon-of-mass-team-instakills, this is my favorite space STF so far. I haven't been able to get anyone to do the elite version yet, but even the standard version is great.

All I can say, is please don't make it easy. There are zero tough space fights in the game, it would be awesome to at least have one.
Survivor of Romulus
# 166
11-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:

any ideas about the "intercept course" bug?
Starfleet Veteran
# 167
11-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derbock203 View Post
any ideas about the "intercept course" bug?
You can work around that one at least. Click on empty space, losing your target fixes it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 168
11-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
You can work around that one at least. Click on empty space, losing your target fixes it.
oh, didnt know that - thanks.
Lieutenant
# 169
11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:

Good, cause this was quite "shocking" to see a return of those.
Empire Veteran
# 170
11-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:

Agreed, altough it's easy to avoid here. What are you going to do? Tone down isometric charge or changing the queen's special attack? Cause if you keep isometric charge and just nerfit it will be even more easier.