This mission has potential but has many flaws in it.
I like that there are a shed load of tactical cubes and spheres as there are in the hive and protecting the queen, but.... there is a fine line between realistic and fun.
We found that not only did the spheres respawn but so did the cubes that made is almost impossible to do at first but that was challenging. The main problem is the two big ships are the end. The time between us destroying the probes and them coming back is too short. Needs to be a good 5 min gap for us to have any chance.
The difficulty on Normal is fine. It marks the end of the STF Story and should be a little bit harder - which it is.
Nevertheless, this STF seems way too bugged right now.
1) On Elite it took a full equipped team 1h to complete it.
The perma autoheal on the V'gers in combination with their immense hull is way too OP and strech the instance way too long without adding a fun factor to it.
2) The insta kill torpedoes are still not fixed. I am asking not much, but this issue is known for almost a year now and still nothing has been done to solve this issue.
3) On Elite the Queen is way too overpowered. Too much Hull, too much no cooldown skills and it is impossible to counter some of her abilities - especially debuffing her.
You guys always say that there should always be a counter to each skill. How am I going to debuff her with just one single 3min. cooldown Skill? (SNB) ?
Seriously, it is long overdue to give us real effective debuffing skills to at least feel like being usefull - especially as Science captains.
4) I encountered it now several times. The Queen has the habit to reset her in the middle of the fight, leaving you to start from scratch.
5) The no rewards bug is confirmable. I got no rewards in two of my runs.
On Elite it is almost impossible to kill all the Tac Cubes with Spheres in 10min. Expand it to 12 and it should be OK.
THe Elite could do with a bit of taming on the regeneration probes healing I feel. I approve of it being hard, but it was perhaps a little over the top when you were getting wiped, coming back to find 30--> 100% healed in the time you're respawning...if that makes sense?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Tried on Elite and I quit, screw it ... FIVE Boss enemies (Tactical Cubes lv 51) along with Spheres and then TWO Lv. 52 B'Gers that have the Lances, full Probe and Regen Spheres and the the Ball of of Death.