Empire Veteran
I checked General recruitment at SF academy on tribble.

The cultural exchange and specific field recruitments are still same as before but there is now 1,000 dilithium requirement for General Recruitment.

Here is a link to the screenshot : https://twitter.com/PATHFINDER_KDF/s...994944/photo/1

So for Season 7, we've had major avenues / methods for getting dilithium reduced and taken out while having several more sinks tossed in.

This will stall and kill progression of smaller to mid-sized fleets to meet the high costs of fleet projects (which now includes embassies) not to mention those stiff DOFF requirements.

The General Recruitment tax is just the latest.

I have previously come to say, "This will spiral out of control." ... Time to begin saying, "This *is* spiraling out of control!"

Game Administration has lost touch with the average player base.

Welcome to #DilithiumGate everyone.

Spread the word among your friends and fellow players. ... Help draw attention to this growing problem.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!

Last edited by genhauk; 11-11-2012 at 05:19 AM.
Captain
# 2
11-11-2012, 05:23 AM
This change has been known to the forum and raged at for a while now.
Career Officer
# 3
11-11-2012, 05:24 AM
You can get doffs for fleet credits at the Fleet starbases.
Captain
# 4
11-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Honestly this is something I don't care much about even though I'm a heavy doffer. I only used these packs to gain some quick fleet project fodder. I think the chance to get blues is extremely tiny considering you can only run those every 5 days per char and if a chance on a purple exists it's probably smaller than the one for getting a lockbox ship. There are better ways to increase your doff roster with actual quality officers(Asylums and QC Officer exchanges) or to gain fodder for fleet projects (Support purple degrinding and fleet doff packs).
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
I had heard that those cost dilithium as well but cannot test that one myself. Can someone confirm it as true or false from their own testing?

And what are the DOFF grinder costs if any?

Lieutenant
# 6
11-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
Yesterday I just spent 1 MILLION fleet credits and earned a totaly of 7 Green security doffs (While buying all green tactical department)

WTF is up with that ? the chances of getting a green secruity doff is worse then the lock box rewards.

Is this on purpose? is it going to change ?
Captain
# 7
11-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud197 View Post

Is this on purpose? is it going to change ?
The odds of getting security doff from fleet requsitions won't change, but if I remember the recent Tribble patch notes correctly, after S7 all starbase projects will only require white quality officers. So at least you won't need greens anymore.
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcademaster View Post
The odds of getting security doff from fleet requsitions won't change, but if I remember the recent Tribble patch notes correctly, after S7 all starbase projects will only require white quality officers. So at least you won't need greens anymore.
That is something at least.

Career Officer
# 9
11-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
The cultural exchange and specific field recruitments are still same as before but there is now 1,000 dilithium requirement for General Recruitment.
If you think that's painful (and it is), just take a look at the new DOff upgrinder costs. Ouch.
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirai222 View Post
If you think that's painful (and it is), just take a look at the new DOff upgrinder costs. Ouch.
What are those looking like? ... Don't have chance to look but have fleet members asking.