Commander
I'm replaying the Jem'Hadar episodes with an Alt. I just realised, this is the first time I've been to Bajor since these episodes were released. So does any go to Bajor?
Career Officer
# 2
11-02-2012, 04:48 PM
I seldom do, but that's because DS9 is right there, and has everything I want in a very convenient format. Transport in, run down to the storage to get my Contraband, run to the security officer, and generally I'm done. I might circle around a bit more to go to the Shipyard, talk to the trader, etc.
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Captain
# 3
11-02-2012, 04:51 PM
I only go to ds9 and also home bases to retrain boff's.

However I was on bajor last week when I leveled a kling, seemed plenty of RP'ers there at the time
Rihannsu
# 4
11-02-2012, 04:57 PM
I still go because it is so freaking pretty, and because my main characters "live" there. Roleplayers seem to use it too. It would be nice if there were more "reasons" to visit as it is my favorite planet in the game.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Career Officer
# 5
11-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
I'm replaying the Jem'Hadar episodes with an Alt. I just realised, this is the first time I've been to Bajor since these episodes were released. So does any go to Bajor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theindefatigable View Post
I still go because it is so freaking pretty, and because my main characters "live" there. Roleplayers seem to use it too. It would be nice if there were more "reasons" to visit as it is my favorite planet in the game.
Yeah. Its sort of tough having a "super-zone"* next to it. That said, with the reputation system? I would hope/expect we'll see Bajoran content. The most attractive species in Star Trek need more content dedicated to them ^_^

*Super-zone: what I used to call Atlas Park in COH. Leveling, Super Group stuff, Tram, Vanguard/RWZ entrance, Whitworth's, major social hub. Compare that to Galaxy City or even the Praetorian starting zone...
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Captain
# 6
11-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Bajor loads much faster than DS9, so I sometimes go there instead of the station if I'm looking for a mail terminal or bank. THere's also some foundry missions there for quick dailies and the place lags alot less than DS9 when I'm playing via wifi. And it's pretty.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 7
11-02-2012, 05:35 PM
I visit it sometimes to stare at the pretty waterfall. The day/night cycle is amazing too.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Bajor allows you to switch ships, which for me is a big plus. I think with the Borg store going away, that'll remove a main reason for me to go to DS9 instead...although I can't remember if ship repairs can be done planetside.

Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
Founding member, Special Service Squadron
"Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes. For my kdf clickie mission. There is no clickable console on ds9.
Career Officer
# 10
11-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Nah, nothing to do there really.

Apart from trying to get that perk to work. Gave up ages ago.

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble.=3
Dragons go RAWR!