Empire Veteran
# 11
11-02-2012, 05:05 PM
its less laggy there then ds9, and besides the security officer and omega store, has all the banking and shipyard stuff you need. could use a space consumable store there though.

oh, but the RP there is grossly thick, unfortunately.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 12
11-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Yes. For my kdf clickie mission. There is no clickable console on ds9.
There is a foundry mission on ds9 where you scan 3 containers at once near the ship selection npc. I find it just by searching for ds9 and all 3 are near the top.
Career Officer
# 13
11-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Only for the cheap booze, firecrackers, and donkey shows...oh wait that's Tiajuana. Oh well...guess the universe needs another one.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Commander
# 14
11-02-2012, 11:33 PM
I actually go there and sit my character down on a bench whenever I'm reading books; the water, quiet crowd noises, and the low-level city sounds are really nice background noises, and you don't have all the obnoxious, noisy crap people do in large groups, or all the computer/reactor noises like you have on DS9 or on the ships. It's also a nice place to go for quick bank/exchange/shipyard needs, as long as you don't need the STF store (which is going away, anyway).
Captain
# 15
11-02-2012, 11:40 PM
After I finished my story mission I never
Saw any reason to go back to Bajor
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
# 16
11-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
Bajor loads much faster than DS9, so I sometimes go there instead of the station if I'm looking for a mail terminal or bank. THere's also some foundry missions there for quick dailies and the place lags alot less than DS9 when I'm playing via wifi. And it's pretty.
I go there for that reason as well if I don't have any STF stuff to get or look at.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
11-03-2012, 01:55 PM
For me, I plan to most be around or on Bajor with either my Bajoran alt or when I am doing the diplomacy mission above the planet or the Jem Hadar featured episodes.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
11-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
its less laggy there then ds9, and besides the security officer and omega store, has all the banking and shipyard stuff you need. could use a space consumable store there though.

oh, but the RP there is grossly thick, unfortunately.
RP? As in player Role Playing? I thought the most dense example of role playing from players in chat was on Drazonna station. Turn off local when on that station.
Captain
# 19
11-03-2012, 02:03 PM
I only been there for the missions. However I would use it as a 2nd place to go. So far when I get on to play, DS9 isn't too laggy to cause me issues.
Career Officer
# 20
11-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I think Bajor is the most pretty map in the game, and I do visit it every once in a while.

The day/night cycle is simply stunning, and they got the atmosphere of the place just right with the ambient sounds and hustle and bustle. It's really my favourite map.

They could create some other reasons to go there though, other than the 2800 feature episode (which will always cause a steady flow of traffic in a social zone). A tailor would be a good idea, and a daily or two. The temple is very peaceful, as is the waterfall and the fish. I can quite happily sit and watch the sun rising between the buildings.

I think in some of these zones a doorway should launch an interior map that is somewhat customisable so you can make your home there if you wish.

"I'm from Bajor, I only work in outerspace."

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK